Chapter 16

"Well, Mr. Scheid, it seems like your foot is going to be just fine, just make sure you prop that thing up for the first day or two, and after that for a bit just be careful on it, okay?" The doctor explained, taring down at the records he held in his hand. Tyler nodded, his understanding inaudible. The man stepped out of the room, shouted some familiar names, and then returned. The loud footsteps could be heard throughout the office, the individual clearly rushing to get to the room. A moment later, a blue head peeked into the room. He muttered a soft hello, barely able to be heard. Tyler smiled.

    "You can come in here son, you're allowed." The doctor told Ethan, glancing up confusingly as he sat at his computer typing. Ethan nodded hesitantly. 

    "But he might be mad at me." He whispered, looking between the two males in the room. The doctor raised an eyebrow and Tyler sighed. 

    "Ethan, stop being ridiculous. I don't blame you for any of this. Now can we please - wait, where's Mark?" 

    Almost as if on cue, a box of Cheez-its flew through the air, slamming against the wall.  

    "YES!" A deep voice cheered, and seconds later, Mark ran into the room. He skidded to a stop, almost tripping himself. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -     "I can't believe you idiots got  banned from a hospital." Tyler announced, shaking his head.

    "Hey, you're lucky we were quick enough to grab those crutches before they kicked us out." Ethan chuckled. Tyler rolled his eyes, watching his steps carefully as they made their way to their Mark's car in the parking lot. 

    "This is all because Ethan used me to get Cheez-its." Mark interrupted, glancing sideways at Ethan. 

    "Yet you didn't even bring them out. Besides, I didn't tell you to assault the wall." He stated, making Mark wrinkle his nose. 

    "Yeah, yeah, just get in the car."