Chapter 13

"Thank you, at least you have some common sense left." Ethan stated, putting Tyler's arm around his shoulder, moving so Mark could grab his other arm.
    "Woah Tyler, you have a ton of muscle." Mark muttered, surprised at how heavy Tyler's arm was on his shoulder. Tyler chuckled.
    "Well I'm no Mr. Arms, but I think I could come close. What do you think, Ethan?" Tyler asked, looking at Ethan, attempting to hide a smirk. Ethan muttered furiously under his breath, looking down at the ground. Mark turned his head towards Ethan and raised his eyebrows.
    "Uh, you good buddy?" He inquired, watching Ethan talk to himself. Ethan rolled his eyes.
    "Yeah, sure, come on let's go." He stated, beginning to walk to the car. Tyler stumbled a bit, Mark being a tad bit behind. Mark caught up to Ethan, balancing Tyler. They made it to the car and Mark open the side door, hoisting Tyler into the back seat with the help of Ethan. Tyler bucked his seatbelt and glanced at Ethan, grinning. Ethan grumbled as he shut the door, opening the front one and taking a seat in the passenger side. Mark checked on Tyler one last time before climbing into the driver seat. He buckled his seatbelt, along with Ethan. He took out his keys and started the car, and then pulled away from the curb, driving down the street. Ethan was quiet most of the way, pouting whenever he looked up at the front mirror and saw Tyler smiling slyly. Mark ignored the two and focused on the road, trying to get to the hospital. Tyler sighed, making Ethan look over the seat. Tyler mouthed 'I'm sorry' and displayed a half hearted smile. Ethan rolled his eyes and nodded at him, shooting him a small smile. 'You're forgiven.'
    "Ethan sit back in the seat please, I don't need a lawsuit right now, I'm at my peak, and I can't hold out forever." Mark announced, still focused on the road. Ethan laughed and sat back.
    "Aw, you care about me." He teased, smiling brightly.
    "I just don't need my channel being passed on to Tyler while I'm in jail, blueberry." Mark bantered back, trying to hide his smile.
    "Hey! What's wrong with me taking over your channel!?" Tyler exclaimed. Mark shook his head, chucking.
     "Tyler have you seen your editing skills?" Mark asked sarcastically, smiling slyly. Ethan laughed, and Tyler chuckled softly.
     "I'd just have Ethan do the editing, besides that I am the personality of the team here after all." Tyler retaliated, glancing at Ethan.
    "Oh I'm sure you'd have me do alot of things." Ethan stated, slightly looking back at Tyler. Tyler became silent, and Ethan grinned at his accomplishment. Mark furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but didn't say anything.
    "We're here guys." Mark finally said, after a while.