"No.... No I don't want you to leave me. I can't lose you to someone like him. I'll make sure you know that your mine only. And nobody else should even lay a finger on you." Jungkook darkly said as Jin already had tears in his eyes, shaking a bit.

"Please.. please don't do this Jungkook. I'll listen to you! I'll always be by your side! Just don't do this please.." Jin begged as he struggled against his grip, shaking his head as he felt fear pulsating through him.

Jungkook just smirk, seeing how vulnerable HIS Jin was. Only HIS.
It just turned him on even more knowing he was going to have a fun way of things.

"Jungkook please.." Jin begged one more time as he started to cry, causing Jungkook to get upset.
He raised a hand and slapped the one beneath him hard.

A loud cry escaped Jin's lips as he trembled.

"Why are you crying. I haven't even done anything yet and your crying. I'll give you something to cry about.. whiny bitch.." Jungkook frowned but Jin just shit his mouth, trying to muffle his cries as he jolted at each movement.

Of course.. Jungkook doesn't know what he's doing.
He's drunk.. really drunk and it doesn't help with the drug Suho implanted inside his drink.

He wouldn't even remember the terrible things he's doing to Seokjin right now.

"Now. Tell me who you being to. NOW." Jungkook demanded as Jin flinched, looking up at him.
"Y-You. I belong to Jungkook only.." He said softly, tears threatening to spill again as he saw a satisfied look on Jungkook's face.

"Good boy~ You deserve a treat.. don't you think so?" He asked as Jin just nodded, not wanting to get hit again as he already felt the pain in his cheek.

"Okay baby boy.. on your knees." Jungkook ordered as Jin slowly got on, trying his best not to wobble around as he closed his eyes.
Jin is terrified and it doesn't help that this is his first time doing these type of things.

"N-Namjoon.. please save me.." He whispered, which unfortunately got heard by Jungkook.

"What did you say. Seokjin. What did you say right now. Why did you mention another mans name." Jungkook darkly said again as Jin started to cry, shaking his head.

It only upset the other more as he pulled on his blonde locks, causing him to go up as he begged again for this to stop.

"I'm sorry but your going to have to learn the hard way."
Was all it took for Jin to start to have a panic attack.

His eyes widened when he was being tied up with their own shirts, shaking to pull away as he was crying.

The music was too loud for people to hear, and some just assumed it was just hard sex.
He begged again for Jungkook to stop, that he was scared. That it hurt.

Everything was a blur for Jungkook but he kept going.
No matter what.

His hands roamed the now naked body of the one underneath him, every available area being touched and abused with his fingers.

Not one spot was free from his grasp.
Jin just tried to keep himself awake as he was being hit at times.

"Such a fat slut I have. Your so fat Jin. God lose some weight."
"Are you sure your a boy? Your body seems like it belongs to a girl."
"How or why the fuck would anyone like an ugly thing like you."

Countless hurtful comments kept flooding into Jin's head as he slowly was breaking down even more.
He felt vulnerable and insanely unresponsive as he just let it happen.

Everything hurt and it hasn't even gotten to the worst part yet. And he knows that.

"Let's just see how your hole is. Probably as loose as I'd assume." Jungkook smirked which only made Jin's eyes widen and he turned pale at the statement.

"No.. Jungkook no.. please." He begged weakly as he felt beaten.
His body was littered with bruises and bite marks that the other left upon him.

And now his most precious valuable was about to be taken away.

"Shut up! God you cry so much." Jungkook mumbled.
He stroked himself, smirking at the sight he saw before him.

It was just too good to pass up.
And what's worse.. is that he didn't even prepare him.

Jin's eyes widened as he arched his back at the new penetration that was being forced inside him.
"Stop!! It hurts!! Jungkook it hurts so much!! Stop it!!" He cried out as the other was just smirking, shoving himself more inside him.

It was exiting for the other and he didn't want to stop.
Despite all the pleas and begging.

"God.. you're so tight Jin!" Jungkook moaned out as he was halfway through.
Jin was crying. Crying in pain as he hated it all.

All of this was just breaking him more as he tried his best to endure it.

It didn't last too long.
Taehyung and Hoseok were banging on the door to be opened and unlocked as Jungkook was almost done.

He didn't even care or noticed the blood that came from Jin.
He didn't even realize he released his seed inside the male.
He didn't even see that Jin was passed out now.

The beautiful male was pale and looked so lifeless.
His body being abused and littered with marks.
The blood staining the sheets underneath him as Jungkook pulled out.

Hoseok managed to open the door, freezing and gaping at the scene in front of him.
Taehyung has bursted into tears as he ran to Jin, pushing Jungkook hard, but Hoseok managed to catch him.

He called out to Jin to try to get a response but got nothing.
It worried them both.

"Hoseok.. I finally confessed my love to Jin.." Jungkook said with a small smile as he looked at his best friend.
Hoseok just stayed quiet, looking at him as he wanted so badly to punch him.

But he knew that this wasn't Jungkook talking. It was just the alcohol.
It's not going to change what he just did but he knew Jungkook is going to regret it once he finds out.

Jungkook.
The sweet, caring kid he met in middle school.
The one who had so many dreams and always worried about others.
The one who was terrified to come out as gay since he didn't want to be shunned.
The one who told Hoseok about his insane crush on the older male named Seokjin.
The one who cried on his shoulder when he accidentally hurt his love.

He hated to see that Jungkook was so drunk.
He knew something was up but he can assume things when he watched Taehyung scream for Namjoon.

Jungkook passed out; and Jin was being rushed to the hospital.

It was a night that Jin and Hoseok would never forget.