9

Seokjin's POV:
My stomach suddenly felt a big pain as a little boy suddenly jumped on it.

"Daddy!! Daddy wake up!!" My little blonde boy kept whining as he bounced high and mighty on me to gain my attention.

I just groaned but finally woke up, opening my eyes to see two brown ones staring at me, his cute button nose on mine.

His little smile was all it took to get me all happy for the new upcoming day that was about to come along.

"Daddy!! Can you make the yummy waffles! With chocolate syrup and a strawberry on top of whipped cream!!?" He asked excitedly as my brow rose.

I could only think of one person who spoiled Jimin's appetite as i got out of bed, nodding as I hurried along to go to the kitchen to do what he asked.

"Okay baby. I just want you to go get changed again while I make your breakfast. I have some big news to tell you baby." I said softly as he nodded, hugging my leg once before running off.

My breath hitched as I remembered what happened last night, tears welling up in my eyes as I looked down.

"It's okay Seokjin. It's okay. Your okay. You have Jimin in your life. He's your ball of sunshine." I mumbled over and over as I cooked breakfast, before feeling a small tug on my pajama pants.

My eyes darted down and all I saw was a cute little mochi with a pouty bottom lip looking up at me.

"Why is daddy going to cry?" He asked as I smiled a bit, kneeling down as I kissed his cheek.

"I'm just. Missing Uncle Joonie. It's weird without him bothering us both." I admitted and he hugged me tightly, kissing my face again.

"I know daddy.. but you said that I have another daddy?" He questioned and I nodded, knowing what I said last night.

"Mhm.. he's your real daddy baby. He hasn't been here because he works a lot. But I can tell that he loves you a lot already." I smiled as his eyes lit up again, clapping his hands excitedly.

"Is it Mr.Bunny?? Is that my daddy? I like him a lot.. I want him to be my daddy.." He bounced in my arms as he looked at me with a smile.

Aish. That cute little smile could melt everyone if he was able to.

My eyes blinked a bit in confusion when I heard him mention Jungkook.
Was this boy secretly a genius? He really can come up with smart nonsense that is true.

"Mm... ding ding ding! You got it right baby. Mr.Bunny is your daddy.. he just has been working so much in another city. Because he wanted you to be spoiled." I lied a bit as his smile only grew wider.

"Now Daddy is here! He wanted to see baby Jimin grow up!" Jimin giggled as he looked down, holding onto the ends of his shirt as he was happy.

I just ruffled his hair and started plating the breakfast.
I was a bit astonished but glad that Jimin was so accepting of people.

It still hurt me when Jimin heard the words that Namjoon said to me last night.
I was never regretting Jimin.

I knew I was upset when I found out so I said those things but Jimin had no fault to what happened.
He was just a new baby being made. He's never going to be a mistakes.

Which is why I refused an abortion when Namjoon kept pestering me to have since he knew I was in pain when I remembered what happened.

I can't even imagine what would've happened if I never had Jimin.
I don't think I would've been happy at all.
He's my happiness and I was really depressed back then but once he was born.. I changed.