flashback 0.8

((Warning. Their is a rape scene in this. And abuse. And just.. some triggering things.))

Jin.
Jin.
Jin.

That's all that was on Jungkook's mind as he sloppily made his way over to the pair.
He despised how Jin was being held against the elder.

Suho.
He's just an idiot who likes to play around with others.
(I love Suho so ;^; EXO-L where you at ;;)

The way his arm was curled just around his perfect slender waist.
The way his eyes gazed at Jin as if he was a meal.
I mean.. he is but you know.

Jungkook huffed under his breath as he walked over, tapping Jin on the shoulder and smirked when he saw Suho's obvious reaction.

"O-Oh hi Jungkook.." Jin shyly hid his face into Suho as he was afraid of being hit from the other.
He wasn't used to it.
He hated pain and he hated bruises so much.

To cover them up was a hassle and Namjoon helped him a lot with that.
Not the mention the way his beautiful body was being littered by the marks made him cry.

Suho raised a brow to Jungkook, seeing how he was slowly getting drunk.
It just gave him an idea.
A very stupid idea.

"Hey Jinnie.. I'll be right back. Let me fetch Jungkook a drink right now.." Suho said softly as he kissed his cheek before hurrying to do his devilish plan.

Jin just stood there, fidgeting with the edge of his shirt as he rocked on the heels of his foot.
Jungkook eyed him down like the piece of candy he was.

Damn he really wanted to tap that.

Suho came back with a cup, smiling at Jungkook as he handed him the drink before drinking his own.
"thanks.." Jungkook mumbled before chugging the whole damn thing.

It wasn't like Jungkook hated the drink but it definitely had an odd.. taste to it.
His body reacted to it but he didn't know exactly how it did.

Jin was how he held his stomach, his brows furrowing as he got worried.
"Hey.. need help?" He asked as Jungkook nodded. He held onto the other as they walked to the nearest room for him to lay down in.

"You should rest your head Kook. I bet the alcohol is finally getting to you.." Jin said softly before looking up to see Jungkook staring at him again.
The way he stared at him did make his body run a bit cold.

It made him feel like if he was a toy or some sort of prey.
Jin didn't like it at all.
It wasn't a very comfortable or appealing feeling to have.

"J-Jungkook?" He waved his hand in front of the ravenette as he tried to get his attention.
But it didn't work.

"Jin. You're so beautiful.. did you know that? So gorgeous. I've always admired you from afar.. but I've always done it the wrong way." Jungkook slurred out as he grabbed Jin's wrist.

The male let out a small squeak as he was being pulled down onto his lap, looking at the other with a small blush on his face.

Jin always admired Jungkook too. Despite being harassed by him. He really did look up to the other.
His eyes looked at the others, a bit of worry in them as he didn't like that he was drunk.

"Jungkook. We shouldn't do anything that you won't even remember doing.. cmon.. let's just let you rest up.. while I-" he let out a small gasp as he was pinned down, staring wide eyed at the taller male.