flashback 0.3

Jungkook's eyes averted towards the front when he heard that they were having a new student.
He seemed to be a bit older than him. But that's not what caught his attention.

The way his eyes kept shifting down, his bottom lip occasionally being in between his teeth. The way his lips were so damn plump and full.
His brown eyes occasionally caught his. But we're quickly taken away as he noticed that the boy now had a pink hue to his cheeks.

A smile was on Jungkook's face as he felt something move in his chest. His eyes widened a bit as he placed his hands on his left side of his chest.

'My heart is beating so fast.. why..' He thought as he heard the student about to introduce himself.
"My name i-is Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet all of you. Hope that you can treat me well.' His angelic voice managed to say with a slight stumble.

The teacher allowed Seokjin to choose where he wanted to sit and he chose a spot near the windows.
A small smile was on his face as he started to settle down, already hearing the small whispers going around about him.

His eyes wandered around before meeting Jungkook's brown ones again.
He tilted his head as they both stared at each other for a moment before he looked away.

"He's a cutie.." Hoseok nudged Jungkook's side as he noticed his friend was starting to get fond of the other.
All Jungkook did was nod and faced the board again to regain is train of thought.

It wasn't long before the bell rang, meaning it was time to go.
His eyes wandered over to Seokjin as he was about to go.
He didn't know why he did it. It just happened. He didn't mean to.

Jungkook stuck out his foot, which caused Jin to stumble forward and fall down.
A small cry escaped the male's lips as he saw his bag open and scatter his belongings.

Hoseok and Taehyung both looked at Jungkook, a bit astonished and shocked that he did this.
"Learn your place." Jungkook started before leaving the classroom, with Hoseok apologizing to Jin before hurrying after his friends.

"Why did you do that Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as he walked next to him, also confused on why he hurt an innocent person.

"I don't know." He replied. Guilt was eating him up since even he didn't know why he hurt him.
He didn't mean to.
It just happened. It's like his body reacted faster than his mind.

Jin's small cry replayed in his head as he groaned, holding his head as he walked towards their next class.

"You don't know? Dude that's messed up. He's the new kid here.. he doesn't know anybody yet and if people were to have seen you bully him. They'll bully him as well." Hoseok reminded as Jungkook nodded a bit, knowing that he meant well.

But his eyes looked up when he heard Jin's voice, seeing him talk to a boy that looked familiar to him.
He was taller and seemed a bit older than him as well, but he couldn't remember his name.

"Cmon Jinnie! I'm glad that we're back together. The dynamic duo! Haha.. I'm glad that you're house got routed back to this high school. Or else I'd be alone and worrying about you." The male proclaimed as Jin gave him a smile.
The smile that Jungkook wanted for himself.

"Namjoon-ah! Stop.. you're so weird. The same as always." Jin teased as he felt the male's arm draped around his shoulders.

It made him mad.
Jungkook didn't know why.
Was he jealous?

The fact that another guy had his arms around the guy he somehow wanted now.
It wasn't a good thing.

"Jungkook.. lets go.. class is about to- Jungkook wait!" Hoseok called out as he watched his friend march over to where the two were.

Taehyung and Hoseok looked at each other before hurrying to get their friend.
The people in the hallway saw that Jungkook looked furious.

Which meant that the bad boy found his next target.
It was a relief to them but a pity to the prey.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok kept calling out but was pushed back from the crowd that started to form.

Seokjin looked up at Namjoon when he saw how tense he got, before realizing that Jungkook was in front of them.

'No. Jungkook stop! You don't want to do this to him! You're going to mess up!' He warned himself but that didn't stop him.
His heart hurt.
Can't someone stop him.

"Hey dipshit. I see that your already starting to whore around in our school. Clinging onto someone older than you. Pathetic." The words rolled off his tongue felt like poison to the male as he tried to stop himself.

"I can see that your going to be the schools slut alright. Pretty little face that you have. I bet your like having those lips around someone's cock." Jungkook smirked as he saw Jin whimper and hide behind Namjoon.

Namjoon frowned at the words, hiding Jin as he looked down at Jungkook.
"What the hell is your problem. He didn't do anything to you." Namjoon asked as Jungkook had his gaze on Jin.

People were already spreading rumors and that only caused Jin to panic even more.
His eyes filled with tears as he tugged on Namjoons shirt.

"I wanna go already.. Namjoon please." He whimpered out as Jungkook felt regret but didn't show it.

Jungkook was about to say something until he heard Taehyung cry out.
"O-Ow.. what the hell was that for!" He heard his friend cry out and noticed Hoseok was panicking as he tried to find their other friend.

Jungkook clenched his fist, looking at the crowd and scanned for the other.
"Tae!" He called out as he saw two upperclassman hovering over him.

"Kookie!" The male replied as he the ravenette scoffed, making his way over.
Jin and Namjoon stayed where they were. Not even daring the move since they didn't want more trouble.

"What the fuck are you guys-" He stopped when he saw Taehyung's bottom lip busted. A small bruise forming on his cheek as he had tears running down his porcelain face.

"Who the fuck touched him. Who the fuck touched my best friend." Jungkook called out with a small growl, before seeing the smirk on the guys faces.

"You fuckers think this is funny." Jungkook was getting annoyed, his tongue rubbing the inside of his cheeks as he smirked back.
"Let's give the school a nice show. Right Hobi?" Jungkook asked as he knew Hoseok was pissed off as well.

"Fuck yeah Kook."
-
Just to feed you all before the good stuff comes (;

The Q&A will be up for awhile until I decided to close it. So feel free to ask away.
I like the questions so far !! Their cute and some are so sassy! Like yesss!!!

I'll post a flashback chapter about the bad night and VHope becoming one later on when I feel like posting it (;