Sired

Hope forced the Mikaelsons to stay yards away from the meeting place, and told them to only rush in when it was safe to grab James or on her signal. Once she was sure they were going to listen, she made her way to the center of the clearing, turning her head at the sound of a whistle, and people rushing from the opposite side she entered, surrounding the girl.

Blaze came out after making the group part like the sea once again, dragging a tied up and bloody James, "Tribrid, long time no see!" He sang, dropping James to the ground, and continued to smile,"I am so glad you decided to join the party!"

Hope rolled her eyes, "I would do anything for my biggest fans!" She teased.

Hope noticed there was way more people than last time, so that was concerning.

The Mikaelsons watched from their spot in the woods, as Hope decided to irritate the leader.

Hayley paced, "I trust her and she will be fine!" She whispered repeatedly, while keeping her eyes on Hope.

Hope stood with her arms crossed, "Shall we get down to business?" She asked.

Blaze grinned and nodded, "We shall." He said, giving a nod towards a couple of his men who rushed Hope.

Hope struggled against them, "What the hell is this?" She growled.

Blaze laughed, "You really thought I would trust you? I am not a fool, Mikaelson!"

"Why am I here?" She spat, slowly giving up fighting knowing it was no use and did not want her family showing up before they were needed. "I remember you clearly saying you wanted nothing to do with me, but obviously James is just here to get me to do anything you want." She said.

Blaze raised an eyebrow and stared at Hope in a way that made her uncomfortable, "Anything?" He said suggestively.

Hope scowled at him, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves!" She growled, "Just tell me what you want."

Blaze shrugged, "How about I show you."

Hope was dragged to the middle, and James was passed off to another one of the members, while Blaze went to the fire grabbing a knife. Not for sure what was happening Hope hesitantly let the man holding  her extend her wrist out, until Blaze came forward pressing the cold metal against her skin.

Hope gasped, "What the hell are you doing?" She demanded.

Blaze continued to run the blade across her skin, letting it drip into a bowl someone else had brought and held underneath her arm.

Klaus stepped forward ready to take off and grab Hope, "That bastard." He growled

Elijah grabbed him, "Hope and James are both in an incredibly vulnerable position." He stated, "We have to wait."

Once the bowl was filled, Blaze grabbed the bowl and started to walk away, and Hope was still being held against her will, "HELLO!" She called, "I was talking to you! I want an explanation!"

Blaze stalked back towards her getting nose to nose with Hope, "You do not get to tell me what to do..." He growled slowly, "I am starting to get annoyed of that mouth you got."

Hope kept his glare, but was somewhat terrified considering the position she was in and was relieved when he backed away and walked to the fire.

"It all started the night an original hybrid and a crescent alpha had a drunken one night stand, many moons ago, creating you, the miracle baby, or the mystical Tribrid."

Hope rolled her eyes, "I love how you fan over me and my existence, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Just the fact you could have the whole world bowing to the power you hold." He said.