The Plan

James was on his way to the gym, because Elijah left him a note last night, telling him to meet hime early at the gym.

It was unusual, and James questioned it, but everything with the Mikaelsons was unusual.

Once he finally arrived and entered the gym, he found it to be completely pitch black, and no one seemed to be here.

James turned around to leave, because this was strange, but before her could leave the lights turned on, "What the f—"He screeched as he jumped.

"Hello, Jimbo!"

James turned around to Hope who was smiling widely, "What are you doing here? Where is Elijah?" He said.

Hope shrugged, "Probably still sleeping at home."

James huffed, "Who are you here with?" He asked, looking around for another Mikaelson.

"Nobody, but you, my dear friend!" She smiled.

James shook his head,"Not anymore! I am going home, and so are you!" He said, grabbing her by the hand and trying to drag her out of the gym.

Hope pushed him off of her, "No, I am not!"

James shook his head, "I don't know what you are planning, but I don't want no part in it." He said.

Hope scoffed, "I am not planning anything! I just need an opinion." She said

"What do you mean?" He asked, suspiciously.

Hope shrugged, "I found out something, and I need you to tell me if I am crazy."

"Couldn't you have done that at home?" He questioned.

Hope rolled her eyes, "No, not without one of the Mikaelsons finding out." She huffed, "Especially, with everything going on with Marcel. I can barely sneeze without one of them running into the room." She said.

James pinched the bridge of his noise, "Fine, you have five minutes." He huffed.

James decided to indulge Hope and her dramatics, since he was already here. Considering there was already a chance someone figured out they were gone, so they could possibly be in for it when they get home.

Hope exhaled, "Yesterday during training I brought up a conversation, about my transition and the possibility of me being able to do it." She started, and James nodded, "Unfortunately, my mom shut the conversation down, before I could figure out all the details." She said.

Hope rolled her eyes, "Which is why I went to the only person who is willing to tell me anything I want to know." She said.

James gasped, "Do not tell me you went to Kol." He said.

Hope nodded, "Yep, and he told me everything I wanted to know." She said.

James huffed, "What did he say?"

Hope hesitated, "Basically, that my transition is confusing, since they never had experience with the process considering I am a Tribrid. Apparently there are theories, but neither of them can be confirmed." She explained.

James raised an eyebrow, "What are the theories?"

"The first one is that one day I will just wake up and will randomly be in transition. While, the second one is I die with vampire blood and transition."

James looked confused, "Well, which one do you believe?"

Hope shrugged, "Logically speaking, probably me having to die."

James shrugged, "Which would be the traditional way?"

Hope shook her head, "Technically, but I was born with vampire blood in my system already."