Destroyed

Hope could feel the ache from her jaw her teeth grinded together, her palms were bleeding from where her fingernails had dug from clenching her fists so tight, and her eyes were damp from angry tears she did not realize were falling.

Someone Hope loved had been put in harms way because of her, again. Facing the chance of dying because of her, again. All because they were trying to protect her, again.

Hope was tired and angry of being the reason all these people got hurt, and it was bursting to come out so she did the only thing she was good at.

Hope destroyed whatever she could touch.

Hope grabbed her lamp and chucked it across the room, then some weird decoration Rebekah put in there, she grabbed her bed frame and started tearing it apart leaving it in pieces. Holding no mercy to her homework that was due after break and chucked it across the room, and all her books went out the window along with it.

Anything and everything found it's way apart.

Hope had completely destroyed her room, but her anger was still not satisfied, so her eyes looked towards James' room.

Not like he was going to need it anymore.

Hope entered his room and screamed as she grabbed everything he had left behind and threw  and dismantled all of his belongings. James' bed frame destroyed, desk destroyed, his punching bag he put in, ripped from the ceiling.

Hope was finally breaking down and it was seventeen years overdue, and she wanted to see what she looked like so she went to James' bathroom.

Red puffy eyes, the glow within her pupils, the hatred inside her eyes, the frown, and she was disgusted with herself for finally doing the one thing she fought so hard to avoid.

Hope became weak.

Hope stared at her reflection for a long time, and the longer she stared, the more she hated the image, so she smashed her fist through the mirror. But, it was not enough, she kept going and did not stop even when there was nothing left and blood was dribbling down her arms.

Hope heard the Mikaelsons calls to open the door, but she was not stopping until she was finished.

Elijah kicked the door down anyway, and raced to restrain the young girl, "What are you doing, Hope!" He called in horror. "You need to stop!"

Hope turned to them, "Why do you people care! All I do is hurt other people! It won't be long until it's one of you. Take some advice from James and leave." She said, beginning to smash the mirror again.

Elijah began to try to tackle her arms down, "You are going to hurt yourself!"

Hope was fighting against him, "Good! I deserve a turn." She scoffed.

Elijah pulled tighter on his grip, "Please, Hope. Stop." He said.

Hope eyes still blazed, "No, just Let me go! I need to do this!" She gritted out.

Hayley and Klaus stayed back in shock, watching the terrifying scene with the other Mikaelsons.

Hope and Elijah were struggling against each other on the floor, the pair rolling in the glass, and covered in blood. Some from new cuts from the glass, and some Hope managed to smeared on them from the struggle that made it look like someone was murdered.

"Let me go." Hope breathed, growing tired of fighting, and gave up, "Just leave me alone."

Hope looked down, "Everyone I love hets hurt because of me, but I can't help who I am." She mumbled.