Chapter 6

Hibari Kyoya POV (Interlude)

After that strange herbivore(?), 'Was that even  a herbivore?', left I decided to follow through on his even more strange requests, I returned the envelope on the night of the strange happenings with no incident as well. The herbivore behind the counter seemed confused and oddly worried at the return of the envelope. I also relayed the information that the white-haired non-herbivore asked me to. She seemed less worried when I did but still asked why the non-herbivore was leaving. I decided to make up some information and tell her he went on a trip. After doing that I left and went back on patrol.

____________________________________________________________

I have also been keeping a keen eye on the three herbivores that the non-herbivore, or omnivore as I've settled on, mentioned for the last few months.

The baseball herbivore, Yamamoto Takeshi, seems to be very popular in my school, I've decided I like him the least of the three. Mostly because of his disgusting expressions, they're all fake, the herbivore can't even seem to give his real opinion on anything as well and goes along with what everything everyone else says. Coward.

The boxing herbivore, Sasagawa Ryohei, seems to have a large fighting spirit and is stupid, abnormally so, it astonishes me how he even made it into my grade. I should have a look at the teachers that taught that buffoon. It also seems as though the herbivore likes to add the word... extreme.. to all of his sentences. I detest this one almost as much as the baseball herbivore because of how noisy he is.

The last herbivore that the omnivore mentioned, Sawada Tsunayoshi, is useless. In all senses of the word. Suspiciously useless, someone would have to try to be that useless, but it appeared to be genuine if one looked into his eyes. You could see the defeat, the tiredness. For some reason, I feel somewhat connected to him, though only on an instinctual level. It both confuses me and enrages me sometimes that I feel any kind of connection to anything against my will but I feel that these emotions are something that will come to a pass. My intuition also tells me that the Omnivore will know why, I will question him when he returns.

Anyways, the herbivore also seemed to have quite the reputation, one that even juniors and seniors alike know, No-Good Tsuna. It described the herbivore to a T. But as I do not allow bullying in my school, every time I see other herbivores crowding around him, I bite them to death. I've observed that as soon as I started "helping" per se, the brunet started to get crowded less. Now it looks as if they only stick to some minor verbal abuse but have otherwise completely stopped harassing the herbivore. Well, all except an exceptionally pesky herbivore by the name of Mochida Kensuke and his little herd. I bite them the hardest, they annoy me for some reason. But even they eventually got the message and now only verbally harass him a little as well.

I myself have also started to grow increasingly bored waiting for the strange omnivore's return. 'Only 3 more months' I find myself thinking.

____________________________________________________________

First Person POV

Meanwhile with Hibiki

When I first got here, I thought I wasn't going to like it much but I was surprised by how much I found I was enjoying myself. The Vindice guards were realllly scary at first but then they kind of grew on me. Apparently, they weren't trying to be mean but they just weren't really good at expressing themselves, I found it kind of funny. I remember one conversation with Jaeger, a highly ranked Vindice guard, very well.