Chapter 4

Hibari Kyoya's POV

During my usual nightly patrol, something peculiar happened, I met an interesting herbivore, he identified himself as Hibiki Shion. That was not the only thing though, he was also wearing a Namimori Middle uniform and even though I had taken great care to memorize every one of the students there, his name nor face rang any bells. That led me to believe that he might've jumped one of the students and stolen it, but I got no such reports from Kusakabe. The herbivore just kept on getting more interesting.

To help uncover some of the mysteries about the strange boy, I called Kusakabe and commanded him to do a search on the kid and find out what we had on him. I kept Kusakabe on the line while simultaneously demanding the herbivore to follow me. He gave me a quick nod and hurried over to my side, hovering just out of reach though, smart on his part.

____________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

Shuffling was heard on the other side of the line before Kusakabe began to speak.

"He doesn't exist." Came his excruciatingly simple yet confusing reply. Hibari's eyes widened a bit before narrowing back in on the supposed herbivore. Irritated by the answer, he hung up and put his phone away.

The raven-haired boy stopped dead in his tracks and spoke up in a low growl, causing the younger of the two to yelp a little. "What is your real name." Killing intent basically radiated off the boy.

"Hibiki Shion is my real name!" 'Well, here at least. Not that I'll tell him that.' Hibiki yelled out, finding enough courage to defend himself. Hibari just kept his eyes glaring down on the boy, trying to detect any sort of lie.

"Then why do you not exist," Hibari asked, reeling his killing intent back a little, but still enough to make a normal person piss their pants. The white-haired boy paled a little from the question, now getting the reason behind the other questions.

"Well... I can't really tell you." Hibiki stated, murmuring the last part. Hibari started pulling out his tonfas once more, getting into an attacking position.

"Tell. me. now." Hibiki never knew that a simple sentence could instill so much fear into someone until that moment. Hibari lunged at the other, who, to both their surprise, was able to dodge.

Their little scuffle lasted a while before Hibiki had enough.

"STOP!" The younger now releasing his own killing intent, one that was even comparable to a certain hitman's. Not. No one could match Reborn. It was then that violet and black flames erupted on both of his hands. The elder of the two came to an instant stop, staring at the flames with barely concealed surprise. His thoughts instantly flashing to that carnivore that called himself his uncle. 'Great, does this make me a skylark too? Nah, that can't be, Mukuro's the one that came up with that ridiculous nickname in the first place. So I guess I'm a mafia jailer? Vendice?' It didn't really surprise the young boy that he had the flames made from hatred, the night flame, after all, someone would be pretty upset and angry when used as a meat shield and killed in the process, not to mention how painful it was.

"This-this I can explain... hopefully," Hibiki added when the Skylark gave him another threatening glare.

~~~<<<<<<<~~~Author's Notes~~~>>>>>>>~~~

Hey guys~!
Sorry for not updating on time and the short chapter! Tests just keep on popping up.
Writing in Hibari's point of view was really hard for me.
So, did anyone see the flames coming? I did an actual flames quiz to figure out my flames!
Oh ya, I should be able to update my other story in a couple of days!
Please review!
Baiii~!