Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Only the ideas for this fanfic

____________________________________________________________

First Person POV

I, Alice Fae, was just your average 12 year old girl. I had good grades and spent most of my, or should I say all of my time online. Yup, I was your average anime otaku. Well, that is until I died, a really wonderful death at that.

You see, I was involved in a robbery gone wrong, I was taken as a hostage at a book store. You heard me, a bookstore, I mean who robs a freakin' book store. But anyways, one of the other hostages, bless them, they just had to try to call the police.

Ya, stupid move 'cause they saw her. So, you want to know what they do next, they start shooting up everything, I mean they don't even think about the situation logically, they just start panicking.

Next thing I know, somebody's grabbing me and pulling me in front of them, that's right somebody used me as their freakin' meat shield, who does that in this day and age.

Well, I guess it was my unlucky day because one of the robbers saw me and decided that I would be a perfect target. Next thing I knew I had around 10 bullets in me. Yay, lucky me, was my last thought before I fell unconscious.

When I woke up, I had a pounding headache. At first, I thought that I was in heaven or something so I opened my eyes to see how it looked. What I actually saw shocked me to no end, it looked to be a random city or town, I couldn't tell. But the part that actually shocked me was that I knew this town, not 'cause of any maps or something but because it was in an anime I just recently finished watching, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

At that point, I thought I was being delusional or just plain crazy.

So, I did what any normal person would do in this situation, I went around asking people where I was. Though when I did, I made another terrifying discovery, they weren't speaking English though I could still understand them. It.. it was just weird. But, I did make a note of two things in particular that I heard from every conversation I had. 1- I could faintly tell that they were speaking Japanese, 2- they all told me that I was in Namimori, Japan.

So, no, I was not crazy or delusional.

What really struck me though was that a couple of people I asked about this place told me at the end of their answers that a young boy like me shouldn't be out of school because if a certain "demon prefect of Namimori" saw me he would bite me to death.

I decided to see if there was a certain reason they decided to address me as a boy, so I went up to a nearby shop window to see my reflection, that was when I made another shocking discovery, I, Alice Fae, was now a male, a pretty hot (cute) one at that, in my own opinion at least.

I saw that I still looked pretty feminine for a man and that I now had white, platinum-ish hair instead of my usual brown hair but they still were the same length, which was just below my shoulders. My height stayed the same though, 'so even in this new world I'm still only 5'4", sigh~, also my eyes went from their usual brown, black colour to an almost blood red one, they even seemed to be eerily glowing in my reflection. Somehow, I also noticed, that I was wearing the Namimori Middle uniform, which was, in my opinion, just plain creepy.

After about ten minutes of just started freaking out and internally panicking, I realized that it could be pretty fun to try being a boy, in another world at that. Finally, something fun to do, sure, my old world was where I was born but then again that never mattered much to me, I just went wherever the interesting stuff was. If that was here, then so be it. But I could think about that later, right now I had two things to worry about; 1- I had no home in this world. 2- I needed to get a job because the only money I had on me wasn't enough. I also had to go to the washroom, which, talk about awkward... anyways~ moving on.

It was at this point that I realized that I would need a new name, an identity that didn't stand out in this new world, I chose the name Shion Hibiki for myself but I guess here that would be Hibiki Shion. Though the only thoughts running through my mind at the time though were how crazy, confusing, and fun this new world would be.

~~~<<<<<<<~~~Author's Notes~~~>>>>>>>~~~

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic!
I must say it was actually really fun to make. I'll try to update whenever I can but I still have school and all that so it might take some time but hopefully not.
Btw, the picture up above is what I look like in my new world, just imagine it with red eyes and a Namimori Middle uniform.
Well then, thanks guys, see you all later.
Baiii!