Chapter 19

Then almost instantly, her spirit vanished from them, returning to her body. Jefferson looked to his mentor with a look of panic. 

"Sir how could she see us?Why was her spirit out of her body?" Jefferson asked, freaking out about the situation.

"She's fine. The girl has found the ability for astral projection and learning it quickly." Jameson explained to him.

Looking down then back up again Jefferson looked to his mentor. 

"Is that a normal occurrence?" He asked.

"Astral projecting yes, seeing your spirit guide plain as day, not so much." Jameson explained. 

"Is something wrong with her?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No she's just that powerful." Jameson told him.

Jefferson gave him an uneasy look, then after a moment of complete silence he spoke up. 

"Do all magical mortals do that?" 

"No but it isn't unheard of, some can do that but never this soon after learning magick." Jameson told him.

 Jefferson nodded, unsure of what would happen. He was new to being a guide. He worried for the sake of the worlds and Joline, too. Another ten minutes passed by when he looked over to Jameson.

"What do you think she'll do now?" Jefferson asked with apprehension.

"We'll check on her. If we're lucky she'll assume it to be an unusual dream, nothing more." Jameson suggested.

"What if she completely flips out?" Jefferson asked.

"Then I'll take care of it as best I can."  

"Oh thank you sir." 

"Think nothing of it. This is why you're being trained by an elder." Jameson told him.

"Of all the elders they could have put me with, i'm glad I was sent to you." Jefferson told him. 

"Me too." Jameson told him giving a slight grin.

After sitting in the tree with his aprentice Jameson looked at Jefferson for a few seconds.

"I'm going to go check on the girl just to double check that she's ok." Jameson told him.

             Jefferson nodded sitting there for a moment, alone with his thoughts. He just sat there until Jameson returned a few minutes later, giving him a nod that the girl was just fine. Jefferson leaned back against the tree trunk and stared off into the star filled black onyx skies.