I Will Never Leave You

Beginne am Anfang

Namjoon leans into the desk again, eyeing me "So it sounds like there was some domestic violence growing up. You didn't know what was going on so you kept quiet. And the boy was the only person who kind of broke that shell and help shed some sort of light."

I shrug nervously "I guess you can say that. He was the only one I looked forward to seeing since my older brother was barley even home."

"How often did you get to see him Y/N?"

"Hardly. I only got to see him when he came to pack his things to go to his friends house"

"Do you have any memories of Jaebum? Did you go to school together? Hang out?"

"....No...No I don't" I stutter, resting my elbow on the arm rest

"Hmm. What about your flashbacks? Do they somehow relate to that dream?" 

"Uh..no..." I say scratching my head, trying to think

"What triggered the flashback?" He says moving himself from side to side on his rocking office chair.

"...I went to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions. Jin handed me a cup of water to take my medicine. He told me he had to watch me take it because most patients don't. So I took it."

"And then what happened?" He says in his deep low voice

"All of a sudden, I was in the bathroom, holding on to both sides of the sink as I stared at myself in the mirror. My whole body was like a stick figure. My ribs protruded out off my sides. I was shaking violently as I took out a bottle of pills and put a couple in my hands. I was staring blankly at them...And then the man with no facial features, slams the door open and barges in and starts yelling at me and forces me to take them." I say as I start to shake with fear

"What did he say to you Y/N?"

"H-h-he said things like I was a fucking bitch and that I still look fat. That if I don't hurry up and take those pills I'll never been skinny like those girls!  He said looking at me was making him sick!" I say chocking on my tears "He said if I didn't swallow the pills that he would fucking kill me and that there were a lot of pretty girls he could go after but he was stuck with me!" I cry out

"Y/N listen to me...I need you to tell me what happened afterwards" he says to me calmly

I wipe my tears away with a napkin, that was on the desk near me "I just remember being on the floor crying and asking for help...and that's when I heard Jin calling out my name and I snapped out of it." I say panting

"Y/N. You just completed another obstacle in your recovery. I admire you for your bravery" He says getting up from his seat. "Now here's another step I want you to do. It will not be easy." He says as he kneels down in front of me, staring at me. "Y/N look at me" He says to me and I look up at him "You see that long chair near the window? I need you to lay down. We're going to do some hypnosis"

My eyes widen at the sound of hypnosis and I panic in my seat. He gently grabs my shoulder to calm me down before saying anything "Please don't panic. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want me to do. Trust me. I promise" He says staring at me intensely

I gulped and nod my head "OK...I'll trust you" He helps me into a standing position and walks me to the chair and I lay down, with my hands folded on my stomach. He takes a seat next to me and takes out a small notepad.

"I want you to close your eyes for me." He whispers and I close my eyes

"Now I want you to picture yourself in a safe place...Have you found that safe place Y/N?" He whispers and I nod my head yes

"Good. In that safe place there's all kinds of beautiful things. What do you see?"

"I see...a field...it's filled with trees and flowers and the sun is shining" I say still with my eyes closed

"Are you by yourself?"

"....No there's the boy.. from my dream. He's..he's sitting next to me..smiling at me"

"I see." He hums as he writes down on his notepad

"He's leaning towards me...He's about to kiss me...but...wait!" I gasp

"What's happening?" Namjoon asks

"I'm being sucked into another black hole. I'm trying to reach out to him but he's too far!" I yell out "Someone is pulling me by the arm! I can't let go! Please don't leave!" I sob

"Can you see who's pulling you away" He stops writing

"He's too strong! I'm trying to fight him off of e but he keeps dragging me!" My nails digging into the chair. "I'm in a closet now. It's dark, cold and small. I'm trying to keep quiet!" I say panting "The door is opening...he found me!"

"Who found you?"

"It's-it's him! He's choking me! He's dragging me to the bed! I'm trying to fight him off but he's still has me by the throat and I can't breathe!" I say kicking my legs.

"It's OK Y/N!" He says trying to calmly to get me out of the hypnosis.

"He won't let me go! I'm kicking him but he won't stop. He's hurting me! He's raping me!"

"When I count to three you'll snap out of it. One.Two.Three" He snaps his fingers but I'm still under the hypnosis "Y/N? Can you hear me!?" he says loudly but I don't wake up.

"Please stop! It hurts! Let me go! Please!!" I scream and panic.

Namjoon gets up from his seat and is shaking me vigorous. "Y/N! It's Namjoon! I'm here! Wake up!"

I push him off of me as I still scream "Get off of me! Let me go!"

He then grabs my whole entire body and lifts me up slightly out of the chair and hold me as I continue to fight him. "No! Please! I won't do it again!" I yell and cry into his ear.

"Y/N please! Listen to me! I'm here! I won't hurt you!" He says, putting his hand through my hair, still holding me tightly. "Whatever that man did it will never happen again, so please wake up!"

"P-p-please don't leave me!" I sob, with my eyes still closed.

"I will never leave you. I promise Y/N!" He whispers softly into my ear.

The sound of Namjoon's soothing voice teleported me back to reality and I slowly open my eyes to see Namjoon staring deeply into my eyes. His hand gently on my head while the other on my lower back. His face was close to mine, and I can feel his breath softly hitting my lips. His face inches closer to mine lips almost touching each other.

"You're back..Are you OK?" he says in his deep but soft voice

"Y-Y-Yes..." I stutter

He slowly lets me go and I adjust myself on the seat as he stands up. He grabs a box of tissues from the desk and hands them to me. I take a tissue and wipe away my tear stained face.

"Y/N..I want you to know that you did a very brave thing. I'm sorry I scared you but look...you're alive and breathing"

"How? I still feel like I'm in some damn hell hole. I'll never find closer. I'll never get better. I'll never get out of here" I say in between sobs.

He kneels down and takes my hands "Y/N Look at me" He orders me but I don't look at him. "Y/N please" He says again and I slowly look down at him. "I'll do everything I can to help you. You will get better. Like I said, I will never leave you"