"What is the important matter you wanted to discuss with us, Outer?" Inner asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I have decided to accept the mark, I am aware that when I fully accept it I will become emotionless just like a living doll, but while I was locked up with Kura we have figured out something, the mark can be destroyed once the person that made it is killed or two the mark will be destroyed if the user has a very strong emotion causing the mark to break. However we must train for this so I have came across the decision to leave Konoha and look for the two legendary sannin's to train us.

My question to you two is, well mostly You Naruto, Inner doesn't have much choice. My question to you is are you willing to leave our home to train and protect those we love or stay or hurt those who we call friends and family?" She continued.

I gave a shaky sigh and answered, " when do we leave?"

"In three day time, we'll leave when the moon is high above us." She said to me then turned to Inner that was softly crying.

" Inner don't worry we will find a way to go through this but we can't stay they will get hurt we must leave, but don't worry you can write letters to them if you wish before we leave, after all once I accept this mark I will be like if I'm dead. I won't be able to write it I will Be too emotionless. I'm counting on you Inner, I'm  the one changing not you. Just promise me that you'll help me return back to my normal self one day, if that's not possible.... promise me you'll kill me." She said to her holding her hands as Inner cried more.

Just watching them like that and hearing what Sakura just said makes me upset.

"Oh and one more thing I'll be taking control of my body now so don't worry Inner I'll be fine. And with our one to one battle don't worry either I'll make sure to beat Ino in less than a minute before the mark starts to spread." She said with a sincere slash sad smile making me realize this will the last time I'll ever see the real Sakura smile like this.

She then closed her eyes as the mark started to spread over her neck and moving on to her face after what seemed like a century she finally opened her eyes revealing doll like green eyes, the shine and emotions that she used to have a few minutes ago is now gone, her eyes became dull and cold, almost dead.

Inner came to my side and gave me a quick hug and then slowly disappeared in a cloud of Cherry Blossom petals.

"Let's go, they are waiting." Sakura said with coldness to her voice making a shiver go down my spine.

I nodded and followed Sakura to the arena where Shino and his opponent were already fighting. And just like Lee a few months ago Dosu was running away from Shino's huge army of beetles.

When we finally reached Kakashi sensei and Sasuke, Shino had won the battle because his beetles were able to attack Dosu without him knowing until it was too late.

"I'm glad you two can join us." Kakashi sensei said eyeing our marks suspiciously.

"We needed to use the bathroom, dattebayo!" I said while scratching the back of my head giving out a awkward laugh.

"Ah such youth, so much youthfulness that sometimes going to the bathroom is too youthful." A weird guy said, wait a second he looks like Lee!!

Sakura just stared at him saying nothing and just turned to watch as the next battle begun.

I also noticed that Sasuke was looking at her with concern.