I texted my people what to report and they did what they were told. I told them to say that Suzette is well and had an allergic reaction last night. She is recovering quickly and will leave the hospital soon. She looked so serious yet calm sleeping. What I would kill to see that smile of hers. This new feeling I have can't be explained I don't know how to explain it. It's like an ocean in my stomach. Waves harsh and strong. If that makes any sense.

This incident really has taken a toll on me. Chris and I had argued about what had happened with me and Suzette yelling in my study. He had heard it all and was furious on the way I was treating her. I was in the wrong of course and I wasn't used to having a girl, such as her, so blunt and ambitious. I'm not use to people wanting to know me or being around in the privacy of my own that isn't family or close friends from childhood. She was fierce and didn't go down without a fight. I said some really shitty things to her and I regret those choice of words. Chris said I was lucky that she loved her family as much as she does to stick up with someone as stupid and beastly thinking like me.

I move my hand to touch hers and I tense a bit from the contact. I don't know but her touch causes me tense up not in a bad awkward way but more in a scared-to-the-wrong-move kind of way. I don't want her to pull away from me and that's what worried me. I barely know this woman and I'm over here worrying about her pulling away from me. I remembered how beautiful she looked at the engagement photo shoot. The mustard yellow dress complimented her so well and I just couldn't help but stare.

Maybe this is just me trying to cope from the whole sex withdraw. It's been a month since I had sex and that's the longest I've gone without sex. I new record for me. Luna had threatened to cut my balls off if I tried anything with Suzette. I told her nothing was going to happen and she clearly said in the contract she didn't want any sexual relationship. I wasn't about to make a move on her.

I shake my head trying to shake out the thoughts in my head. I'm really over thinking this hand touching. Suzette isn't very fond of me and I am to blame but I'm not very fond of her either. In fact I feel hatred towards her personality. She's just so desperate for control and being right is a must for her. She wants to dominate but funny thing is I'm more eligible for the dominant position when it comes between me and her.

It's quite pleasant to see her petite self all fired up taking charge and being...well dominant. I'm taken out of my thoughts when I feel her hand move. She stirs and her eyes flutter open then they shut. "Suzette." I say hoping she was finally waking up. She lifts her hands to her eyes and she rubs them. "Hmmm." Suzette makes a moan sound and I wait for her to open her eyes once more. "Suzette please open you eyes." I grab her left hand and look down at her impatiently. She reopens her eyes and she looks directly into my eyes.

"What happened? Blayze where am I?" Her voice is all croaky from lack of liquid and I go get her a water. She clears her throat and croaks out, "Where are you going?" I retrieve a water bottle that I had gotten from the vending machine and opened it for her. I place a straw in it and hand it to her. "We are in the hospital you had an allergic reaction last night. I have took it upon myself to make sure you are well taken cared of. You already broke one of the rules from the contract. You need to take care of yourself. I need to know what else you are allergic to. Also I have bought you Epi pens and you will carry one where ever you go understand. I really don't need another incident like this EVER." I raise my voice a bit at the end of my sentence so she would catch my seriousness.

She looks at me and I prepare myself for one of her backlashing comments but nothing comes out of her mouth. She nods and continues to sip water. "Are you hungry?" I ask her not really caring if she said yes or no. She was going to eat no matter what she felt. "A bit but to be honest I really don't want anything from the hospital cafeteria. I want real food like what my mom cooks." I raise my eyebrow and stare down at her. I have tasted her moms cooking before. Her mom made food while the girls were getting ready for the party and I would be lying if I said it wasn't good. It's beyond good.