Chapter 9: Tony's Proposal?!

Jessica's pov:
"Israa, I need to ask you something...", Mr. Stark said and we were all curious to know what he was gonna tell miss Israa. Well, at least Wasp and I were curious enough to know. The others just smiled as if they knew what would happen. Anyway, he brought out a little red box and showed it to her. "Israa Mustafa, aka Justice Bow. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I fell more and more in love with you as you taught us about your religion and culture. Therefore...", he opened the box to show a pretty silver ring with a small shining diamond!

Miss Israa was as shocked as we were, but our shock was bigger when he said: "Would you please marry me?" He said it! Yes! Finally! :D

"I knew it. 😏", Bucky said with a smirk on his face. Welp, looks like Akira is the only one who's in the dust. As always. -3- We can't celebrate yet. It's miss Israa's answer that will decide the matter.

Israa'pov:
Okay. I must admit. I'm in a shock right now. I mean, Tony proposed to me. Tony...just...PROPOSED TO ME! God, what should I do?! What should I say?! I'm not ready for this! 😱😱😱

But thinking again, I need some time to think it over. It's my chance but... I just...need some time.

Everyone were looking at me, waiting for my response. I must think of something fast! And that's when the idea came to me. "It's a really generous offer, Tony. But... Can you please give me some time to think about it?", I said smiling slightly. The others looked disappointed but they could understand my situation. Tony sighed and put the ring box aside then said: "Okay. I'll be waiting for your answer."

*Time skip, folks! -3-*

It's been three weeks since Tony's proposal. I've been thinking about it time and time again. Now, I know what I'm gonna tell him. I changed my clothes and teleported to SHIELD'S helicarrier since everyone are there. I walked to the meeting room where I supposed the others would be, and I was about to go in. However, "You can't be serious about this, Fury!", I heard Tony shouting from behind the door and frowned a bit. What was going on? "She can't stay with you anymore. She was a danger to everyone. We're sending her back to Palestine.", Fury said and I was in complete shock. They were gonna send me back?! But I didn't wanna! I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice the door in front of me sliding open and revealing Nick Fury, the Avengers and their partners. "So, you came here in the end, huh?", the director of SHIELD said and looked at the others who were avoiding my gaze. "Correct me if I'm wrong but I'll assume that you heard everything.", I just nodded and looked at the Avengers. They seemed unhappy with Fury's decision to send me away and so were the kids. My eyes focused on Tony, I was silently praying, begging him to say something. "Then we'll leave to your country immedia-" "No! You can't do this!", My eyes were filled with tears as I saw that the voice which interrupted Fury was none other than Akira's.

Akira's pov:
This isn't fair! Miss Israa wasn't responsible for all the destruction! Someone has to do something to defend her! "You can't send her away! It's not her fault at all! She's a hero! She doesn't deserve this!", I looked at Iron Man with mixed feeling of anger and sadness and yelled: "Oi, Tony! Say something for her!"
But he stayed silent just like the others. I looked at miss Israa and I could see the pain in her eyes. It was hard on her, I could see it through her eyes. "Damnit Tony! Say something, You moron!", I shouted again. But this time, miss Israa was the one to talk. "It's okay Akira. I wasn't worthy of being an Avenger in the first place. But I must say, I had fun with you all. Thank you, everyone. I'll never forget you as long as I live.", she said with a forced smile. And I swear, I saw everyone crying, even Hulk. My eyes stung and I couldn't hold it in. I could feel my tears rolling down my cheeks as we all saw her leaving with Fury.