Chapter 3: Learning about Islam

Loki's pov:
A week has passed since the last mission. We were tracking down the members of the Victor Snakes organization this whole week and taking them down with the help of other heroes, like the X-men. We had a rough time. Especially me. Wolverine would've sliced me to pieces if Israa didn't stop him. It's official, life hates me! QwQ
Oh, speaking of Israa, she's been training with Bucky and Captain America a lot recently. Honestly, she needs some rest. 'Your body has its rights.' As her religion says. I mean, I rest from time to time. I am enjoying some books right now. Studying about Islamic civilization actually. And boy, you won't believe how much lies there was written in most of the books. For example, one of the books made Muhammad look like a womanizer, what the heck?! Seriously, some midgardians are so...hillbillies! I mean, if he was really a bad person, why would his followers sacrifice themselves for him? Actually, why would Allah choose him if he was a womanizer or whatever? Where's the sense in that?! 'Hmmm. Maybe I should ask Israa about this.', I thought then sighed and closed the books and returned them to their place. "JARVIS, do you know where Israa is?", I asked the A.I. and he said that she was praying in her room.

I thanked him and went to Israa's room and saw her finishing her prayer. "Oh. Hi Loki. ^w^", she said with a smile and I smiled back. "Hey there Israa. I want to ask you something.", I said then took a deep breath waiting for her permission. "Sure thing. Ask me about anything you want.", she said sincerely and I asked: "Could you please tell me more about Islam? Most of the books I've read are just telling lies."

Israa's pov:
Well, that was surprising. I mean Loki is asking me to tell him about Islam. "Okay. Where should I start?", I asked and the trickster god looked up at the ceiling, thinking of what to answer. Then, a big smile was curved on his face, "Just tell me what you know!", he yelled excitedly then sat on the bed and made a notebook and a pen appear out of nowhere. "Are you sure about this? It's a very long story. You might get bored.", I said.

Loki smiled again, "Don't worry, Israa! I am a good listener! Unlike my stupid brother!", Wow. I hope Thor didn't hear that...

"I actually heard that, Loki!", the voice of the thunder god boomed through the whole tower, I giggled at how Loki mimicked him and that's when he stormed in the room. "Who in the norns told you that I am not a good listener?!", he shouted and I chuckled a bit. Loki got annoyed by his brother's attitude and said: "Well sorry for stating the facts! Now could you kindly leave?! I have an important subject to study!"

Thor blinked and looked at me with a confused face. "Your brother asked me to teach him about my religion. Would you like to join us?", I asked and gave him a warm smile. Thor smiled back and sat on the bed, "So, what is it that you will speak about today?", I got excited and started telling the story of how Islam started appearing. And with time passing, Tony and the others started sitting with me too. I was delighted that the Avengers were enjoying my stories and lessons. They sometimes would ask me about the Islamic traditions and rituals.

This went on for almost two months. Then one day, we had some visitors.