Chapter 4: Meet Akira and the gang

Israa's pov:
It was a normal day at the Avengers tower. I was telling my teammates the story of Yousif -peace be upon him- and they were listening carefully, especially Bucky. Right when I reached the middle of the story, "Master Stark. We have visitors.", JARVIS said. All of the seven heroes groaned in disappointment and that made me laugh a little.

Wasp: Can't they wait? Israa reached the best part! T^T

Hulk: Yeah! Tell them to come later! >:V

Tony: Woah, guys. Easy. It would be rude to turn down a guest. The story can wait. Right, Israa?

Israa: *smiles* Indeed.

Thor: I agree with Iron Man.

Bucky: Me too. Tho I liked the story.

Wasp: *sighs* Okay.

Hulk: Finnne. *pouts*

Tony: Alright. JARVIS, who are our guests?

JARVIS: They said that you and the others should head to the living room right now to meet them.

Captain America: Surprise visitors, huh? Then let's go check it out.
We all nodded in agreement and went to the living room. There, we saw a group of five children waiting patiently. I didn't know them but the others did. "Akira!", Tony shouted getting the children's attention.
"Ah! Tony!", the boy wearing a red cap and red coat and brown shorts yelled back happily. The other kids looked at the Avengers happily. My friends went to the kids and I stood aside and watched with a smile:

Ed: Hey there, Hulk. It's been a while. :3

Hulk: It sure has.

Ed: Look! I've grown some muscles!

Hulk: *smiles* I can see that. Keep up the good work.

Ed: *rubs the back of his head* Thanks.

Wasp: So Jessica, how is it going with your fashion store?

Jessica: It's been great! It won a couple of awards. -3- But I missed you and the others.

Wasp: I can see that. ^w^

Thor: *smiles* What about you, Hikaru? How have you been doing?

Hikaru: I'm doing fine. Just helping dad a lot.

Akira: Yeah. And I have to do everything by myself! *pouts*

Tony: *laughs* You'll still be a kid even if you are 50 years old!

Akira: What?! Tony! :T

Captain America: *chuckles* And you, Chris. How are you doing these days?

Chris: I'm studying to become a defense attorney.

Captain America: Sounds great.

Chris: Btw Cap, who is that? *points at Bucky*

Captain America: Oh. That's my friend Bucky.

Chris: What?! He's alive?!

Bucky: Of course I am. -3- *walks towards him* So you are Chris Taylor, right? *stretches his hand for him to shake it* Bucky Barnes. Steve told me a lot about you.

Chris: Well, nice to meet you, Bucky. *shakes his hand and smiles*

Bucky: Same.

Akira: Btw, Tony?

Tony: Yes?

Akira: *points at Loki* JUST WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!!! 😡

Loki: Well sorry for joining the team. 😑

The kids were surprised to hear that and I chuckled at them, getting their attention. "Hey Cap. Who's that?", Chris asked and Cap smiled as he said: "Well, this is the newest member of our team."
"Hey there. My name is Israa, aka Justice Bow. Nice to meet you.", I introduced myself to the kids with a smile. "Nice to meet you too, miss Israa. I'm Akira Akatsuki. This is my big brother, Hikaru, and my friends: Ed, Chris and Jessica.", Akira said happily and the other kids waved to me with a smile.

"What were you doing before we come here, miss Israa?", asked Ed. I smiled warmly at him and answered, "I was telling the Avengers a story from Qur'an.", the children looked at their partners with confusion. Cap explained everything to them and they seemed to be interested. "That sounds cool! Can you tell us one of these stories?!", Akira exclaimed excitedly and I chuckled. We all sat on the couch and I repeated the story I was telling the Avengers. They were all listening carefully and that made me really happy. I just hope this could last forever.