chapter 1

Zuhan POV

"RRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG" I shifted around in my bed trying to escape the horror of the alarm clock, rearranging things that were once on my bed, to the floor.

"RRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGG"  It rang for the 11th time, I've had enough. With one swoosh of my leg I had defeated the hateful alarm.

Unable to go back to dream land, I slowly stood up and made my way to the bathroom, leaving everything in their temporary new spot, on the floor.

I took a shower that didn't last long as well as brush my teeth, and finished my daily routine.

Coming out of the washroom all fresh and clean, I heard a whistle, I ran to my phone. one new message I had a message from Karry.

To Zuhan

Where are you?  Did you notice that school is gonna start? Your gonna be so late! Now I suggest you come now or I am going to get you!

                                     Karry

ahhh a threatening message, I bet he copies and pastes those like everyday! 

Finding my socks I checked the time 8:16. what???? school starts at 8:25 I'm so going to die.

I grabbed my bags with my socks now on and ran out the front door, not forgetting my phone and earbuds.

As I took my time to walk to school despise the amount of time I had left in hand. I plugged in my green beats headphones and played some of f(x)'s new song Red light.

The third song had started playing as I arrived to school, A minute before the bell rang.

It's weird how whenever I walk to school without listening to songs it talked me 15-20 minutes, but if I do it takes new like 10 minutes.

"Yo, good morning!" yelled Mark from 5 meters away from where I stood, with Derek and Kevin tagging behind him.

"Hey"  I said realising that I am speaking with an empty stomach, I hadn't eaten yet!

I'm so stupid, food........ come back.... to mama...

"Did you finish your homework?" asked, Derek as he looked up and eyed me.

"Homework? we have homework?" I asked, not surprising anyone because they got used to my dense brain. I'm in so much trouble, not cause of the teacher, but because of Karry.

Karry was like a mom, he nags and take care of us, like a real mom.

"Told you!, now give it!" I heard Derek yell at Kevin.

what are they talkin about?

"Hey what---"" Made a bet on you if you did your work or not." Kevin sighed as he handed over 5 dollars. " Am never trusting you again" he pouted as the bell rang and signaled for class.