¹⁸Eighteen

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 18: Drunk

"Yah Jeon Jungkook I swear to god, if you move again.." before I could finish my threat towards him, he moved his arm, hitting the back of my head.

Giggling, Taehyung observed from afar. I shot him a death glare, which made his giggle fade immediately. Then turned to face Jungkook again.

Shrugging innocently, he asked "What did I do?"

Caressing my temple, a deep frown escaped from between my lips. I took one of Solar's needles, pressing it hard in Jungkook's lower back. A groan escaped his mouth which made half of the department eye him up.

"Eun Ji, you..aish. Just finish up. I'm tired" softly, he spoke.

Since both me and Tae finished the outfits design, our department has been cooperating with the seamstresses, observing how the cloth would look on our models.The runway show is three weeks away, everyone is thrilled and frightened at the same time.

While I was checking Jungkook's design, his cough made me look up annoyed.

"What?" I asked him.

Pointing at Solar, he whispered "Your assistant keeps staring at my butt."

I rolled my eyes, looking down my notebook again "If your ass is the same as I remember, then I don't blame her."

I could hear Solar's muffled laugh and Jungkook giggle a little. Shaking my head, I left the notebook beside the table.

"Solar I'll take it from now on" I placed one hand on her shoulder, smiling. She nodded, handing me the needles and crayons. Then she left.

"Don't sting me with the needles again. I won't bother you then" Jungkook looked scared while eyeing the needles.

Laughing, I patted his shoulder "Depends on your behavior."

Before ascending on the platform he was staying too, I checked my buzzing phone inside my jumpsuits pocket.
Jimin's number lightened the screen. Sighing, I turned my phone off, then placed it on the notebook.

Reaching the same height as Jungkook, I started marking with a light crayon where the buttons of the shirt will be placed. Feeling his hot breath brush my hair, made me dizzy all of a sudden.

With a low voice, he said "Is everything okay with him?"

"What do you mean? With who?" even though I knew whom Jungkook was referring too.

Rêveur || p.jm || ✔️ [EDITING] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara