Chapter 2:Finally

Start from the beginning

"LEVY"S NEVER COMING BACK!" After Droy shouted that the whole guild turned quite at his claim.

All of our eyes widened and contorted in pain remembering our loved ones. I felt my eyes water as I remembered Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, Mira and many others. I miss Laxus too. Even though I didn't spend much time with him. He refused to hurt me during the Thunder Palace I'm sure Ramiel the angel of thunder didn't let him touch me. Either way I wouldn't be affected my his magic. The tears blurred my vision as I felt them drop onto my cheeks.

"N/N it's okay." Max said as he wrapped his arms around me and let me cry on his chest. I hesitantly hugged him back as I pressed my face onto his shoulder. The door burst open. (N/N=NIckname)

"How pathetic no matter what time I come here the place is always quiet. I quess no one want to bring business to your crummy guild." I looked up from Max's shoulder to see Twilight Ogre sneering at us.

"I guess Fairy Tail lost all thier mo-jo."Another one of them said.

Macao and Wakaba walked up to them.

"I thought I told you to never step foot in here again"

"Is that how you talk to your superiors? Twilight Ogre is the baddest guild in Magnolia. You should bow down and kiss our boots. You used to be the strongest guild in Foire but those days are long gone.Now you're nothing but a bunch of useless out of work wizards.Look at this dump you call a guild hall. Have you seen the palace we have at the center of town. One look at our guild halls you can see who can do more for Magnolia and it ain't Fairy Tail."

"You can't judge on guild hall alone we have way more spirit!"

"You can't live on spirit alone. We've come to collect this months payment."

"Are you telling me you ain't pay them yet Makao?" Wakaba asked.

"I told you to call me Master!" He responded.

"If you pay us on time we wouldn't have to do this." A guy from Twilight Ogre

"We would but we don't have any decent jobs lately. We'll pay in full next time." Makao said.

"Watch your mouth old man you would have lost this shabby pub you call a guild hall if we hadn't swooped in and helped you save it!" A little man beside the leader said.

"Yeah you should be thanking us for taking over you loan and keeping you from living on the street like bums!" Another Ogre said.

"If we knew you would have charged us so much interest we would have never asked for you help in the first place." Jet said angrily.

"Want to say that a little louder turdwad!" An ogre said.

"Stop Jet!" Makao said.

"But Mast-"

"If you can just give us another month I promise we'll pay you in full." Makao said in a gruff voice.

The ogre suddenly kicked Makao in the face.

"Master NO!" I ran out of Max's arms and ran over to Makao to make sure he's okay.

They started to make fun of Makao and saying how he's weak.

"How dare you!" I yelled at them.

"Stand down Fairy Tail!" Makao yelled. The leader came up to me and Makao, as the rest of them started to destroy the guild.

"Whats a lovely little lady like you doing here?" He kneeled down next to me and grabbed my chin.

"Why don't you come over to Twilight Ogre? I'll make it worth your while." His eyes gleamed with lust.