Chapter 2:Finally

Y/N P.O.V

I was in the guild. A few days after they left I felt a power. It was faint, but it came from Tenrou Island I could feel power raiding from there.

~Come

I felt to the ground in pain as I felt that voice ring in my head.

"No...."

Bisca ran up to me. "Y/N whats wrong!?"

I just grabbed my head still hearing that voice.....

~Come

It..... it.... can't be......

That voice......

It's calling to me.....

Godslayer

*Seven Years Later*

Y/N P.O.V

Seven years have passed since they left. To be honest I miss all of them so dearly. As much as I love the group that stayed. I can't help but miss the days that fighting and yells were heard with laughter intermixed with them. It hurts every time I come home and find that Natsu and Happy aren't there anymore. Romeo grew up into quite a young man. People say I grew up as well. Bisca and Alzac are married now it was so funny when Bisca proposed to him. Now they are raising a beautiful little girl. Although, not everything so happy Twilight Ogre keeps harassing us, and I couldn't do anything. I was strong but I never showed it I had to act weak. If they found out what I was they would be happy but I would risk hurting them.

Because. . . .

I'm. . . . . .

An. . . . .

Angel Slayer. . . . . . .

When I was a child I was sent to Fiore by my angels I was trained by different angels such as:

Afriel: Angel of youth: Angel of nature: Angel of temperanceCharmeine: Angel of harmony: Angel of learningGavreel: Angel of peace: Angel of loyalty: Angelic messenger: Angel of healing: Angel of miracles: Angel of creativityForfax: Angel of astronomyHadraniel: Angel of loveJophiel: Angel of enlightenment: Angel of conceptionManakel: Angel of peace: Angel of fireRamiel: Angel of thunderSariel: Angel of guidanceSachael: Angel of waterTabbris: Angel of self-determinationXapham: Angel of creationRaziel: Angel of mysteriesPaschar: Angel of vision: Angel of harmonyZuphlas: Angel of treesZadkiel: Angel of prayerUsiel: Angel of LightBaradiel: Angel of IceZackriel: Angel of Memory

I learned so much by being trained by them I was really powerful but........

If I don't control myself I could unlock my other form the Angel Of Darkness-Samael. Only Master Makarov knew my secret and knew how powerful I was.

If that happens I could obliterate all of Fiore without trying. I could kill them all. So i never use my magic and pretend to be weak. By using the powers of Ariel, Angel Of Nature, and disguising it as plant magic. Yet... I feel that the reason the Tenrou team is missing is because of me. That strange voice that called out to me years ago makes me wonder what happend. Now on to better things!

Kinana and me took over as bartenders and waitress' after Mirajane left.

Bisca and Alzac got married I remember how happy I got when Bisca asked me to be her maid of honor.

Jet and Droy were still friends but they both changed over the years. Droy got...... more cuddly and Jet grew out his hair and put it in a bun.

"What would Levy say if she saw you think way?" Jet asked after they commented on his weight.