Chica route.

Y/n is immediately lifted off the ground and twirled in a circle. The giggles of the other female reached her ears as y/n relaxed slightly and smiled. Most of the others smiled slightly as well, watching the two.

"C'mon, lets go to the kitchen!" Chica smiled as she took off in said direction. The others let out noises of protest, but were ultimately ignored as the two females ran to the kitchen, Chica dragging the other girl behind.

Shutting the door behind her and locking it, Chica started to rummage through the cupboards, grabbing bowls and ingredients.

"Hey! Let's make a pizza!" She smiled towards the (h/c) haired female and motioned her over. Y/n walked over, tied and apron around her waist, and joined the peppy female at the counter.

Both started to mix the ingredients and make the sauce. The two females worked in silence for awhile until Chica popped a question.

"So.... do you like anyone?" She asked. Y/n, shocked, nearly dropped the bowl she was mixing. Scrambling to catch the bowl and collect herself, y/n looked at Chica as her face breaked out in a blush. 

"U-u-ummm.... I'm not sure...." She stuttered, "what exactly were you thinking of?" It was Chica's turn to blush.

"O-O-OH...!" She blushed "I-I was thinking about, maybe... one of... us?" She looked down at her mixture.

"You mean like... one of the animatronics?"  Chica just nodded, blushing. "I don't know.... I like everyone... they are all so nice... well....... except... maybe Troy... he is kinda mean..." Y/n giggled. Chica continued nodding and looking intently at her mix. Y/n blinked as she looked at the other girl.

"Hey..." y/n said, placing her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Chica stopped mixing the mix, which by now was very, VERY well mixed.

"I-I.." y/n patiently waited. "I-I-I-I LOVE YOU!" Y/n's eyes widened and she blushed furiously. She was speechless. Chica looked surprised and embarrassed.

"I AM SO SORRY!" She squeaked. "Iwasn'tthinkingIknowyouprobablyaren'tintogirlsoranythingijust-" She was cut off. Y/n had put her hands on the taller girl's cheeks. They were warm from the blushing.

"Chica," she started. The said female avoided eye contact. "I.... " Y/n blushed harder "I love you too..." Chica's eyes widened. Y/n giggled slightly. "Chica, I am (pansexual/bisexual/gay/demisexual/anyone of those but romantic and not sexual)"

Chica gasped and leaned down, kissing y/n gently. Y/n's eyes widened as she slipped on the floor and the two fell to the floor, Chica on top of y/n. In the fall, the sauce she was mixing fell along with them.

So here they were, Chica on top of y/n, straddling her, hands on either side of her head, y/n's hands on Chica's shoulders, and sauce ALL OVER the pair. Both wore shocked expressions. Y/n cracked a small smile and then started giggling. Chica joined in, and soon both were full out laughing. They both sat up and calmed down.

"I love you so much..." Chica smiled. And held y/n's hands tightly. Both then took a look at the mess all over them. Chica's eyes darkened as she saw all the sauce over y/n, and smirked. Y/n sweatdropped as she noticed Chica's expression.

"Let's get you cleaned up~" she said in a low voice. Y/n nervously giggled.

Nicknames:

She calls  you: pizza pie, cutie

You call her: Chickadee, sunshine