Noodle

Nobody POV:

Nobody POV:

y/n walked out of the kitchen with everyone but Chica and Chichi, who were working on the cupcakes.
"What happened?" Jeremy exclaims suddenly, causing everyone else to look at you.
"Shit, that looks bad..." Fritz says, walking over and inspecting your arm. You squeak slightly.
"Come on, we gotta fix that up..." Goldie says gently pulling your good arm towards the back while the others stay behind to explain what happened.
Once in the backroom, you sit on a counter as Goldie looked around for medical stuff.
"dammit..." he mumbled "well my dear, I can't find anything, but I think I know where there is some." He left the room, leaving you all alone. Swinging your feet back and forth, you lean back on the counter, sighing. Faintly, you hear a clanging noise from somewhere in the building. Sitting up, you look around. The sound seems to be residing from the vents. Walking over to one of the vent covers, you look inside, not seeing anything. Walking over to the toolbox, you grab a screwdriver and took off the vent. Climbing in, you look around. It seems to be coming from the forward and to the right. Hesitantly, you crawl deeper.
Turning right, you hear the sound louder, but still do not see anything. Turning left, you run into a wall. You were sure that the sound came from... until the "wall" turns and stares at you with one blue eye staring down at you.
"y-you know... I think I will just leave..." you stutter and speed crawl out of the vent. You see Goldie in the room with a medical kit, looking everywhere for you. Just as you climb out, a tentacle like thing wraps around your ankle and pulls you back, knocking you down to the ground.
"Goldie!!!" You cry as you get pulled back into the vent. He turns to you, and sees you holding onto the edge of the vent for dear life. Rushing over, he grabs ahold of you, and suddenly yanks at you. The attacker was not expecting that, and learched forward as well. You are out of the vent now, but the attacker is not, still holding onto your ankle. Goldie, as not to hurt your arm or pull the other one too hard, wraps his arms around your waist, lifts you over his shoulder, and yanks again. This time, the attacker tumbles from the vent. You, being over his shoulder, cannot see a thing. You feel the tentacle being ripped off your ankle and Goldie sets you down, immediately turning animatronic and holding the attacker down. Goldie lets out an inhumane screech as you cover your ears from the earsplitting scream. You see the attacker for the first time. It is like an endoskeleton, but not quite. The wires are fashioned and wrapped in a way to look like the human muscles, and a clownish mask rests on it's face. A yellow, green, and orange party hat sits atop it's head, and one eye is missing while the other is a azure blue, staring at you. Loose wires flail around, trying to get at Goldie, but Goldie just bats them away. Pounding footsteps come to the door as it bursts open, and you see your friends all in animatronic form. The attacker seems surprised to see all these animatronics, and the animatronics surprised to see the new arrival.
"Ennard." Freddy growls
"Hey Fazfuck." Ennard replies
"What the hell are you doing here" Bonnie pipes up
"Look, if I knew this was HERE, I wouldn'ta come." Ennard glares at Bonnie. "What are you doing being buddy buddy with a human? That is actually a good stratagy, get them to trust you than attack! Can I use her body afterwards?" You look at Ennard, horrified, and hide behind Chichi, who turns human along with Chica, hugging you.
"H-how did you do that?!" Ennard exclaims. "Teach me how to do that!"
"Why would we do anythin' for ye?" Foxy snarls at the mess of wires.
"Wh-what is going on? Why-how do you know each other????" You say. Freddy sighs.
"HE is the whole reason why we are dead and here." He scowls
"No I am not!!!" Ennard screeches.
"His wish to get out of his pizzeria... thing.... has driven him to use a human as a body suit. After awhile, the body decayed to a purplish form, and could not contain him anymore. When he exited the body, the body... didn't die. It had murderous intentions afterwards... and he... killed us." Freddy finished with a sigh. You stared at Ennard. So THAT is why he wanted to use your body.
"W-why can't you just tell him how to change human... It could stop him from killing others.... because he will not need a body anymore... and no more of those murderous people will be produced and...." You trail off as everyone just oggles at you.
"y/n, he just said he wanted to kill you and use your body. And you are DEFENDING him?!" Bonnie says, eyes wide.
"w-well, if he looks human, he won't NEED to kill me...." you say quieter. The others seem to be taking this into consideration.
"Fine." Freddy says.
"w-what?!" Ennard gasps.
"I SAID FINE! But on ONE condition."
"Shoot."
"You need to stay in this pizzeria, and when you leave to go outside, one of us always needs to be with you."
"I am not a kid"
"No, you are a f***in' murder."
"Touche."
"Do you agree?"
"Fine."
Golden freddy gets off Ennard. "It is extremely simple, you just need to imagine with all your being that you are human. Feel the flesh on your metal bones, the hair on your head-" Goldie says as he transforms. Ennard tries and ends up looking like he is constipated. "You are trying way to hard." Goldie smirks. Ennard scowls and takes a breath. He relaxes and slowly, starts to change. It is like the others, but in slow motion. You see the wires turn to muscle and skin wrap its way around, joining with fabric as well. You turn around and cover your ears, for the sight and sound is disturbing.
"Woah," you hear Ennard say as you turn around and see . (Ignore the deer girl) He has red hair that is disheveled and on the long side, with his party hat on his head. He has black pants and a black undershirt with a orange and yellow vest with red suspenders. On his shoulders is a green cape, and wires like his tenticles are coming from under it. He has rosy cheeks and one blue eye, the other just being a black hole. On closer inspection, you see he is wearing a necklace with a blue, robotic eye on it.
"There you go." Goldie says with a frown.
"WOOO! Finally!! And this one will not rot?" He yells loudly.
"No it will not ye idiot" Foxy growls at the very happy now human robot.
"I have always wanted to eat, what does pizza taste like? I think I will go see~" He says as he runs to the door, only to be stopped by Vix.
"Don't you think you need to do something first?" He asks. Ennard shoots him a quizzical look.
"Noooooo....." he says, drawing out the "o".
"You have someone to say thank you to." Vix growls
Ennard pouts. "Yeah yeah, thank you Goldielocks..."
"HEY!" Goldie yells "NO one can call me that but-" and he stops abruptly.
"But who brother?" Freddy asked, amused by the nickname his enemy gave his brother.
"No one." Goldie snaps. "Besides, don't say thank you to me-"
"Well I want pizza, and the gender-confused fox wouldn't let me go till I thanked you." Ennard glared.
"He wasn't talking about me you mess of parts." Goldie scowls.
"Than who? Let's get this over with!" Ennard yells.
"Her." Goldie pulls you from behind Chica.
"Me?" You say
"Her?!" Ennard screeched
"Yes. If it weren't for her, you would still be in the vents, or we would have dismantled you. She also had the heart to convince us to teach you how to change even after you attacked her and threatened to kill her." Goldie says. Ennard takes that in for a few minutes, then realises how nice you have been to him, and no one was that nice. A blush crept to his cheeks and he looked away from you, trying to hide it with a scowl.
"W-whatever... thank you or something.... don't take it to your head or anything... y-you stupid human..." He stutters.
"It's okay, I-I won't..." you say looking down. You were kinda sensitive to people hating you. Ennard scoffs and head towards the kitchen.
"So uh, cupcake time?" Chichi asks nervously. You nod and head over to the kitchen to grab the cupcakes, only to find them nowhere.
"Chica? Chichi?" you call and they come in "Where did you put the cupcakes?"
"Right over- where did they go?" Chica says. You all start looking around the kitchen, when you feel something fall on your cheek. You wipe some of it off.
"Frosting?" you mumble and look up. In the rafters you see the batch of cupcakes, and Ennard. He is gorging down on them like his life depends on it. You are still kinda scared of him.
"Found them." You say turning towards your friends.
"Then wher-"
"Up in the rafters with Ennard."