Toys

Nobody's Pov.
You had just finished repairing Bonnie when you emited a loud yawn.
"Are you tired?" Bonnie asks you concerned.
"N-no... I am fine" you say, though you clearly are tired. You can barely keep your eyes open. But you have so much to do!!! You need to clean up the mess in the kitchen, the messes all around the pizzeria, fix some dents in Freddy caused by a possessed Bonnie... the list goes on and on.
"Come on, you are falling asleep!" Chica says as you struggle to stand up. You can't fall asleep standing, right? You wobble to the door. Springbonnie is still leaning against the wall by the door. The others hesitantly follow you to make sure you don't hurt yourself. Walking into the kitchen, you pick up the frosting bowl, which still has frosting left in it. Slowly, your body shuts down, and when the others walk into the kitchen they find you asleep in the frosting bowl. Goldie lets out a little chuckle a Marion sighs. They lift you up and take you to the couch backstage.
When they walk in, Springbonnie raises an eyebrow at your sleeping form, face covered in frosting.
"She fell asleep in the middle of putting the frosting bowl away." Marion says, setting her down on the couch. Chica is prowling around the backstage. She never left. Hiding behind the couch.
(Note, I am switchin to nature documentary style now ~)

The allusive Chica the Chicken prowls around the backstage, one of her natural habitats.
Her keen sense of smell is trained to sense pizza, cupcakes, frosting, cheese, sauce, bread, pasta, and sweets.
Sensing one of her favorite preys, the allusive cream frosting she sneaks up.
The cream frosting is in a rare habitat, the face of the y/n.
The chica is overjoyed. Cream frosting always is better when harvested from the face of y/n.
The Chica surveys the y/n, who appears to be sleeping.
To the Chica, harvesting Cream frosting from a SLEEPING face of y/n is even better.
Surveying the area for the wild Freddy, Bonnie, Goldie, Foxy, and Marionette, her main competetors for the frosting,
she finds them facing the other way, oblivious to what is happening.
Slowly, but surely, the Chica crawls over the couch where the y/n is resting
and starts to harvest the cream frosting by licking it.
Chica has gotten this treat today, but not in as much abundance.
(end of documentury thingy)

"CHICA!" Springbonnie suddenly cries, causing the others to turn in the direction of y/n and Chica. Chica freezes, her tongue still sticking out. Some of the frosting that was coating y/n's cheek is gone. Chica has her hands on either side of the sleeping y/n's head, and legs on either side of her hips. It kinda looks suggestive. (BUT IT IS NOT THAT YOU PERVS!!!!!!) Everyone stares in silence for the longest time. Chica, not taking her gaze off the others, slowly takes another lick of frosting from off y/n's nose, then bolts out the door, with angry animatronics running behind her.
Marionette sighs and shakes his head. He looks over at y/n, who is still sleeping. He takes a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes her face off gently, so no one else would get the need to lick it off (cough coughchicacough chough).

Timeskip brought to you by the allusive Chica!

Slowly, you open your eyes. All you remember was heading to the kitchen to clean up. Opening your eyes, you are met with darkness, except for a pair of blue lights, a pair of green lights, a single gold eye, and another pair of blue lights.
"Ooooh! She is a cutie! Just like Marion said!" says someone with a cheery voice. You blink furiously, trying to get your eyes accustomed to the dark.
"What is your name, dear?" a different voice with a british accent says. You just wimper a little. Something strokes your hair. Gold eye is right above you, stroking your hair. You cover your eyes with your hands and curl in a ball.
"HEY! Get out of there!!!" You hear Marion call the creatures/people/animatronics/things out from the backstage. The eyes leave. Marion walks in the room with Goldie.
"How are you doing?" Goldie asked you.
"O-kay..." you respond with your fear melting away, knowing that these are your friends, not some new beings that you have no idea if they will like you or not.
"It is almost time for your dayshift, I got your clothes back from Springbonnie." Marion says as he hands you a pile of folded up and cleaned clothes with your deer antleers atop the pile. You head to the locker room to change, seeing five new boxes, similar to Marionette's. A note lays on top of the brown box.
"Hey y/n!" it reads "I found 5 more animatronics! I think that they need some fixing, so I gave you the day off, and got Chica and Marionette to be waitresses, so you can fix them up! I think after we get these ones fixed up, we could open those locked up rooms out in the back, since the pizzeria has been getting more and more customers! ~Boss
p.s., you have a performance at closing time tonight for an adult customer. I know, I know, he is adult, but he payed twice as much as he needed too, so him and his friends are coming at closing time for a preformance."
you sigh as you finish reading the note. You would rather sing to kids than an adult. Looking back at the boxes, you go back backstage to grab the tool box. Might as well start with the red and blue box. Opening the lid, you struggle as you lift a humanoid animatronic with a red and blue shirt and propeller beanie. He has a very creepy design you note mentally. Opening his back panel, you notice almost everything is rusted. You sigh and remove the rusted parts, walking to the storage room to find replacements that are not rusted.
After fixing the animatronic boy, you look to the yellow and pink box. Lifting the lid, you see a chicken animatronic, mush like Chica. she is too big to lift out of the box, so you gently set it on it's side and drag the chicken out. She has purple eyeshadow, long eyelashes, blue eyes, pink panties, and a bib that says "let's Party!". She looks kinda sexualized and you are slightly disgusted that a children's robot would be sexualized. Opening her panel, you see a fried switch plate, and ripped wires. You repeat your process of replacing the parts with working ones and close the panel to the chica wannabe.
Moving on to the red and blue box, you are met with a blue bunny. Dragging them out, you see that they have green eyes, red cheeks, purple eyeshadow, and long eyelashes. What gender are they? You mentally think. Looking at the Chicken's figure, then back to the bunny's figure, you determine that he is a he. Opening a panel, you find he just has a busted voice box. Fixing it, you pull the animatronic from the pink and white box.
"I can't fix him... (YES, mangle is a him, phone guy says so, so I am going with that.)" you quietly say. The animatronic is competely mangled. It is a white and pink fox. He is missing one of his eyes, and his body cannot be identified as a body. You check the main functions, and they are fine. (voice box, wires, gears) The last box contains a large bear with red cheeks. Pulling him out, you find wires disconected. everywhere. Connecting them where you think they go, you close the panel and flip the switch of all the animatronics. Stepping back,you look at your work. The eyes of the animals glow as they come to life.
"You guys look like toy versions of the others, so maybe Toy Chica or Chichi, Toy Bonnie or Bon, Toy Foxy or Vix, Toy Freddy or Troy." you sya pointing to the chicken, the bunny, the fox, and the bear. Turning to the boy you think. "How about Balloon Boy? You could hand out balloons to the kids" you say and they all nod.
The bell rings, signaling the day ending.
"Did this day go by already?" you question to no body in particular. "I have to get ready for my performance, see you later" you say turning to the new animatronics before you rush out the door.