Your little creeper

Nobody's POV

Nobody's POV

(y/n) came back to the pizzeria about an hour later.
"Hey (y/n)!" Called Scott "How was your first night?"
"I-it was.... Interesting" You say after thinking about it for half a second.
"Well, I am glad you are still here."
"M-me too". There is only one person there. You walk up to them and tell them you need to change into your uniform before you serve them, but that you will be right out. The person nods, hood drawn over their face. You put on your uniform and walk out.
"I-I can take your order now." you tell the person.
"Um, a pepsi and a pepperoni pizza." he says. Something clicks in your mind. You recognize this person. But who are they? You come back with their order. "Here you are sir."
"Thank you." he says "Y-you look really hot in that outfit" You finally remember who it is.
You put on a grimace and an annoyed tone. "Why are you here, Joe?"
"H-how did you know it was me???"
"Please. You are the only one who wears a hoodie, slouches over, wears sunglasses INSIDE for pete's sake thinking it is cool when it isn't, and you are the only person who flirts with me. You are a creepy stalker! How did you figure out what job I had?"
"UUUUUUUUU lucky guess"
"Yeah right." you scoff.
"HEY! NOBODY and I mean NOBODY uses a firm voice BUT ME!" He yells, turning to me, his stupid sunglasses reflecting my scowl.
"What are you gonna do about it?"
"THIS" and he throws a sloppy punch at you, which you dodge with ease. He pins my shoulders to the wall.
"Get off me." you say "I wont fight you"
"No," he laughs "you are just scared because I am more manly than you"
"Don't use gender roles. I could kick your sorry ass if I wanted to."
"Excuse me..." a southern voice says behind us "I think she said for you let go." Chicka was standing right behind Joe in human form and was giving him a death glare.
"Don't look at me like that!!!" he shrieks as she hardens her glare. He runs off, with his arms out behind him while he runs because he thinks it looks "cool". "I will be back!" he says "and you will be mine!"
"F--- off!" Chicka yells. "who was-" and she cuts off as she sees you cry. "Hey... hes gone now..." She says as the other animatronics join us.
"I-i-it's j-just that, h-h-he knows w-w-w-where I a-am at a-all times! H-he stalks m-me!" you cry. "H-he probably knows th-that I h-have night s-s-shift and will c-come a-at night!!!"
"Then we shall protect ye from 'im!" says Foxy lovingly.
"YEAH! And if he interrupts our pizza time together, he will be sorry!!!" pipes in Chicka.
You giggle and everyone hugs you.

Chicka's POV

(Y/n) walks into the pizzeria. I am so happy to see her! She goes and changes, then talks to the creepy dude who was here all morning. When she comes back with his order, things get rough. Her (e/c) eyes narrow and she starts talking angrely. The creepy guy yells at her. NO BODY YELLS AT MY FRIEND!!!! I start to head over, changing into human form. He throws a puch at (y/n), which she dodges. I pick up my pace. By the time I get over, she is saying "Get off me, I wont fight you" she is such a cinnamon roll! Never would hurt a fly! I speak up. "She for you to let go." I glare at him, which is pretty effective. He runs off yelling about how "she would be his". Eww. She starts to cry and now everyone is over here. If he ever tries to come back, I will personally make sure he is punished.

Foxy's POV

I have no idea what is goin' on, but I jus hear yelling an stuff. I look outa me cove and over towards the commotion. Some creep is harrassing the lass. I was about to go over there, but Chicka handled it. The lad ran off screaming "Ye will be mine" and creepy stuff. (Y/n) just yelled "F--- off" wow. I's is proud of the lassie. I think as I head over to comfort her.