Springbonnie path

-OVER 1K VEIWS?!?!?!?!? I DONT DESERVE YOU GUYS!!!!-

Ennard let you go and you fell to the floor. Grunting you stand up. All the animatronics give you a giant hug, except Spring and Mike. When you are released, your stomach lets out a long growl.

"Hungry?" Chi giggles.

"Hehe, yeah... I am gonna go get a snack." you giggle sheepishly. All the animatronics talk amongst themselves as you head into the kitchen.

Searching through the cupboards you find HEAVEN. POCKY~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

(a/n, I have a box right next to me ;3~)

Walking out, you see all your friends still in deep conversation, but you feel eyes on you. You shrug it off and head to the arcade room. Squeezing inbetween to machines you sit with your legs out infront of you, peeking out from the secluded area of the arcade machines.

Nashing on your precious pocky you wiggle your feet a little. Soon you hear the door open, and footsteps walk in.

Spring pov

I saw y/n go this way... I need to talk to her.... Walking into the arcade room, where we first met. Well, in a dream. Opening the door slightly, I peek in. Looking around I see a pair of bare feet wiggling slightly from the arcade machines. I slightly chuckle. Walking over to the machines I bend down .

"boo." I say

"Hi"

"Whatcha got there?"

"POCKY!"

"?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"... Its good........" she mumbles cutely.

"Ah no its fine." I say. She sticks a piece in her mouth and puts her hand back in the box. "Hey, can I have some?"

"Sure!" she goes to grab another piece.

Nobody pov.

y/n goes to grab a peice for Spring when he suddenly gets closer and latches on to the peice in her mouth.

"mmmflrmth?!" she exclaims

He bites down on one end. She breaks it and sheepishly looks down. (Sorry fangirls~)

"Hey... sorry.." Spring mumbles

"N-no it is fine i just.... that w-went fast...." y/n whispers.

"H-hey... I know we got off to a rough start... But I really do regret everything I did to you..... I just... really like you okay??? And if I could just get another chance to even be just friends th-" Spring was cut off by y/n crawling out and resting her head on his shoulder. Spring looked down in shock.

"I-I understand... But I do forgive you.... hehe, sometimes I am too kind for my own good... But I would like that Spring." Y/n says looking into his eyes. She leans up and kisses him on the lips before standing up and starting to walk off.

A hand grabs her wrist and spins her around to face him, and kisses her on the lips. Gently, as if she was a fragile creature that would break at any moment. She kissed back. When they broke free, Spring rested his forehead against hers.

"I am so sorry....." he wavers.

"Everything is fine now... dont worry" y/n whispers with a small smile.

BONUS: NICKNAMES!!!

he calls you: Bunny, pocky monster, squirt

you call him: peaceful giant(he is when around you now), sherberf. (you got bored one day, started calling him that, he got mad, made you amused, kept calling him that), my demon.