Heading back.

So again disclaimer I don't own any of the characters for the most part and they do all belong to Rainbow Rowell and her book "fangirl".
The morning went fast as everyone packed up and got ready to hear back to their homes. "I'm going to miss you guys" Cath whined to Regan and Wren as Jandro waited impatiently in the car with the radio off so he could listen in. "Yeah, yeah. I'll miss ya too now I gotta get going. Skype me!" Regan yelled as she flew out the door to her Pink slug bug. As Cath then said goodbye to her sister and husband's family (see what she called him 🤗)
she turned into Levi just to feel like even though she and everyone else was leaving the comfort of the fact that Levi never would unless she was right there leaving with him.
The car ride back was going slow it was the end of summer and everyone seemed to be heading home. "What do you want to listen to?" Levi said cracking into Cath's thoughts. "I don't know. Anything as long as I'm with you." She replied thinking out loud. "Ohh really now?" Levi said in a mysterious voice "So if I play the old lectures I still have from Ag classes you wouldn't mind?" He went rambling on. "No, I wouldn't mind because that's all we listened too when I first fell in love with you." Cath said steadily "Really? Because I always listened to you read out loud to me until you fell asleep in my arms." Levi corrected. "I suppose you did." Cath said as she turned on a random station just to put some noise in the air of the quiet truck atmosphere. Once her hand was free from the stereo again she filled it once more with Levi's hand that was free from driving.
It's good to be back Cath thought as she walked in the doors to their house. It was 9:40 pm when they got home and decide to just deal with unpacking in the morning. Cath when she finally got upstairs was too awake to sleep. She decided to wait up for Levi to finish showering. After waiting for half an hour she started feel a little more tired, she decided to work on her book and get into writing as an attempt to keep herself up. "You're still up?" Levi said with a questioning tone. "Yeah. I wasn't super tired and wanted to wait up for you." Cath babbled "Besides I would of missed the chance to do this." as she looked at Levi with his hair wet and face bare of any shadows, she got up from her perch on their bedroom's chair. She pulled herself up to Levi and stood on her tiptoes to make an attempt to reach his lips. Levi knew what she was trying to do so he picked her up a little to complete the distance between them.
Switching to Levi's person for a little bit.
The next morning Levi woke up earlier than Cath after all they did have an interesting night. He made pancakes with chocolate chip hearts in them and played them with a side of hash browns and a glass of strawberry milk. He carried both plates upstairs and to the bedroom. Cath lay there on the bed bare but covered by sheets. God she was beautiful to Levi. He woke her up gently and gave her the tray with her pink robe. She quickly put on the robe and thanked Levi for breakfast. "No problem! I like to make breakfast for my wife." He said with a smile growing on his face. "Just remember that as your wife I get to make you breakfast too you know." Levi heard Cath reply even though he made sure to note that he should wake up before her from now on in order to beat her to the kitchen.

So I know it was a shorter chapter with only just over a 700 words but who's counting?(not me;) ) Anyways I needed to stop in order to not get ahead of myself in how much i'm revealing in the next chapter/update. Hope you enjoyed this part. Bye.