The drive

So this chapter takes place three days later after where we left off it is now a Friday. Again I don't own the characters that I use (for the most part any new characters may be the ones I introduce but probably not) they all belong to Rainbow Rowell's wonderful "fangirl" hope you enjoy the story!
"Good morning Sweetheart" Levi whispered lovingly while shaking Cath awake gently. "What time is it?" She responded rubbing the sleep from her eyes and reaching for her glasses on the bedside table. They had finished the remaining movies the last three night ( yes all six to complete the eight total) and that lead to three night of improper sleep for Them all. "9 o'clock darling. How'd you sleep?" He said while hanging her a warm cinnamon roll flavored muffin. "Really? Why am I still in bed I have to pack and get ready and-" She started but Levi cut in first " No I already took care of everything for you just get dressed and we'laugh out loud be on our way. Wren and Jandro are eating breakfast and finishing their coffee while I help get you dressed and out the door. Speaking of which Pink or Blue?" Cath didn't know what this was for so she started thinking confused for a second before responding Pink. So Levi headed over to the closet and grabbed our a pink flannel and light blue ripped skinny jeans. "Here ya go, I'll turn around but be quick" he said with a smile and turned around as she quickly jumped up and got changed. She matched him she realized because his flannel (red mainly) was also pink and he was wearing dark blue jeans. "Aww we match how'd you know I was gonna pick pink?" She said after having him turn back around. He just shrugged and pulled her towards he bathroom.
On the way to his Ranch Cath got a text text from Wren: Are we almost there? I'm not feeling great and would like to get out of the car soon. Cath the turned to look at Levi while saying "Is there a gas station somewhere that we can stop Ween isn't feeling great and I don't have the heart to tell her we're going for two more hours." "Sure thing. Hopefully this isn't anything horrible and will pass by in time for the wedding."
So in this next little bit we will be in Wren's head just to explain what's going on.
"Hey babe umm I feel like I might throw up. Cath said we are pulling up to a gas station to stop ill be quick in and out but just need to get something to help my stomach for the rest of the car ride okay?" Wren said nervously she was hoping this sickness went away and that it wasn't something more. She was today two weeks late for her period and was really hoping she wasn't pregnant because with Cath and Levi's wedding coming up that couldn't help anyone's stress. "Yeah sure I'll leave the car running and get some gas come out and tell me if you need anything" Jandro replied with a slightly worried tone and a confused look.
When Wren races inside she got a pregnancy test and checked it out and raced to the bathroom knowing that Cath was following her in. She hoped that Cath hadn't seen the test in her hands. "Hey are you okay?" Cath asked cautiously indicating that she hadn't seen the test. "Yeah I'm fine just don't feel great. Wait for me outside?" Wren responded trying to calm her nerves "Sure" Cath said then walked out. As Wren peed on the stick she held her breath. It was done she looked down and watch a plus slowly appear on the little screen. CRAP she was pregnant. Oh no no no no no no she thought then wrapped up the test stuck it in her purse and walked out of the bathroom with a calm face and a secret.
So that's all I'm writing for this chapter I
know it's pretty short but I hope the twist at the end is enough for you right now thanks for reading bye.