The Prep.

So again I don't own any of the characters and they do all belong to Rainbow Rowell's book "Fangirl" (which to give credit where credit is due) is an amazing book. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
            Cath wakes up in a bed curled up into Levi who is still sleeping. Careful not to wake him up she slides away to the closet and picks out her favorite pair of black leggings and Levi's red flannel. His red flannel is her favorite of his shirts to steal. On her the flannel is basically a dress so she wears it like one instead of an oversized shirt. And she's always so surprised how much it smells like him but yet not enough to suffice her want for him. Then she shuffles to the bathroom closing the door gently behind her and gets ready for the day with her hair combed and down and a light coating of makeup on.
She heads downstairs and starts a pot of coffee. While the coffee brews filling the kitchen with its bitter but amazing aroma Cath gets to work on breakfast. Making enough eggs Benedict for everyone. When she finally played the last one she hears two sets of footsteps coming lightly down the stairs. As she looks over she can see Levi and Jandro sneaking down leaving Wren upstairs to sleep. Cath walls over to the counter with two of the plates and sets them down in front of the guys. "Good morning how'd you sleep?" She whispers as she walks away again only to return with their coffee's once she sits down again with her own egg and coffee Jandro says, "Great Thanks. Wrens still sleeping but that's normal for her." "Is that why in college she always came around close to lunch instead of in the mornings?" Levi asked "because she never stopped by when we had coffee and got ready." "Hey, I stopped by enough it's not my fault I didn't want to hang out in your guys love nest" came a defensive voice from the stairs "I mean you guys were always kissing or reading." Wren went on to say. They all agreed with her and went on talking about random topics through breakfast.
"So where are we going?" Wren asked from the back of the pick up with Jandro next to her. "You'll see!" Answered Levi and Cath in unison as Levi kept driving. They drove for about an hour before they got to their destination. As Cath hoped out to help Wren out Jandro beat her too it and carried her bridal style out of the car and a little bit away before setting her down. As they made their way to a pick-n-ick table a little distance away Cath looked around remembering the vibrant scenery. They chose to stop at a park on the edge of a hill. It had walk-ways through the woods with colorful flowers lining them. The pick-n-ick table was a dark blue-gray color and was in the center of a ring of cleared out trees in the forest. Cath was partially nervous and super excited when she saw the pick-n-ick table for the second time in her life. "Jandro, Wren please sit down we have an announcement." Levi said in a loving voice. As Wren gave Cath A look she quickly blurred out " Levi and I are getting married! This is where he proposed four months ago! We invited you these two weeks so that you could help celebrate and plan the wedding with us. Will you help us?" "Omg Cath of course! Why didn't you tell us sooner? When's the wedding?" When responded in a happy airy tone. As Cath looked over at Levi he laughed only to say "Next week Saturday, Cath wanted to go dress shopping with Wren and I still need to mail a the letters out for the guests and need help bringing some supplies in we are having the wedding at my family's ranch and need to start setting up everything so I thought Jandro might help me with that." Cath watched Jandro for a response but his smile and head nod where all she needed for an answer.
Back at their house they decided to go their own ways. Cath and Wren taking Jandro's car for them to go shopping with and Levi and Jandro taking the truck to move everything to the house so they could then move it over the course of a few later days to the ranch. As Cath rode away with her sister behind the wheel she waved to Levi knowing when she came back the mood would be better and brighter than ever.
When they returned they had a bunch of bridesmaids dresses in red to match the barn on the ranch and Cath's beautiful two-in-one dress and small top with a detachable large skirt and a smaller one under neath for dancing later the night of the wedding and for the reception.(also later that night.) As she and Wren raced up he stairs with the dresses Levi and Jandro pulled in with he truck bed full from their last load of the night. Once everything was hidden in the spare bedroom closet the girls headed downstairs for dinner. It was now 6 o'clock and Levi was in the kitchen making Lasagna. As they say down for dinner they discussed tomorrow events and plans. While Cath and Levi did dishes Wren and Jandro got the blankets from the previous night out and put the second Simon Snow movie in to continue their marathon. Everyone got settled in the same places as last night with Wren laying on Jandro's lap and him sitting with his left arm on the couch arm and legs on the dark wood coffee table and Cath again on Levi's lap. But this time everyone ha d gotten into their pajamas ahead of time. When the movie ended they decided to watch the third before heading to bed because the second one finished at 8:30 meaning the other would end around 10:20. Cath, her body now used to relate nights (funny how it only takes one) watched the whole movie with Wren's soft snoring in the background. Jandro carries Wren up to bed being followed by Levi and Cath who were also making their way upstairs.
Back in the comfort of their room Cath watched Levi get under the covers from the doorway. Since Levi didn't sleep with his shirt in the summer his taught muscles were showing. "What is it sweetheart?" Levi asked when he saw that Cath hadn't joined him. "I was just thinking how nice it would be to sleep under the stars."she replied steadily so that's what they did they grabbed their pillows and blankets and moved to the deck connected to their room. Laid their comforter on the ground then their pillows and finally blankets and then Cath without her pants and oversized shirt (one of Levi's old ones from some band he liked in high school) on her curled head towards the sky into Levi's warm body to fall asleep.
So again this is my first attempt at writing fanfic and hope you enjoy it. Please leave suggestions and comments. Bye for now.