The Drive pt.2

Disclaimer...yes again I don't own the characters from Rainbow Rowell's "fangirl". Hope you enjoy the end of last chapter we are back in Cath side and are finishing the stop at the gas station.
            "Hey are you alright?" Cath asked as she saw Wren by some car sickness medicine and head back out. "Yeah I will be I just don't wanna feel sick again." Understandably Cath thought because who wants to be sick it's basically the worst feeling ever.
         As she and Wren both got in their vehicles Levi turned toward Cath "Is she good can we continue?" She turned to meet his eyes, "Yep onward." They kept driving for a little bit but the gas station detour got them behind schedule and so with the darkness and more and more traffic they pulled over and got a hotel room for the night.
            In the morning they only had to drive another hour and completed it in silence. When hey finally got to the farm Levi's mom ran out to greet them all. "Your all finally here! We have so much to do but for now come in and get settled in your rooms. Cath and Levi you'll be in Levi's room and Wren, Alejandro you will both be in Levi's older sister, Sawyer's, old room since she moved out 3 years ago and can't make it for the wedding."
After everyone dropped their bags off in their designated rooms they meet outside to start setting up.(and become introduced to everyone) While setting up Cath noticed that Wren snuck away with Jandro and decided to ask her about it later.
So you guessed it we're switching back over to Wren for the secret have fun.
"What is it Wren? we should be helping set up." Jandron half whispered half yelled as I pulled him around the edge of the house. I knew this wasn't going to go well Wren thought to herself but kept going. "There's something I have to tell you" Wren says as Jandro motions for her to go on she does exclaiming "I'm pregnant!" When looks for Jandro's reaction why isn't he saying anything what's wrong she wonders almost out loud. "THAT IS GREAT!" He booms with a smile picking her up and onto his shoulders. "Did you just find out? Why didn't you tell me sooner? This is amazing! We get to pick out name, clothes, go shopping, we get to boast, show off our-" Wren cuts him off suddenly "Wait, your not mad?" Jandro gives her a look "Wren Muggsy you are my wife why would I have any reason to be mad at you for having my child? No our child?!" She looks down at him from her perch on his shoulders "I don't know maybe because we never talked about having a kid and I wasn't even sure if you wanted one and with everything that's going on I just thought that even if you weren't mad the stress would be too much for us." She waits looks up then down again "I guess not" she says a smile taking over her face "let's go tell the others!" As Jandro carries her towards the others on his shoulders he keeps the stupid grin he earned at the beginning of this conversation.
Yes yes I know that just over six hundred words isn't very long and I apologize for the short chapter but hope I made up for it with Wren telling Jandro her secret. Also I didn't know Alejandro last name so I used the name of the bar we first met him at! Bye.