The begining

Hey so just a quick reminder I don't own any of the characters they are from Rainbow Rowell's book "fangirl" and I will not take her credit for them. Hope you enjoy the story I will be posting hopefully every week but you never know sometimes I get busy.
            "Hey Cath we just landed. Be to the house in about half an hour. Can't wait to check it out!" Is what the voicemail from Wren sang quietly in Cath's ear. As she ran down the stairs
she slid her phone into her back pocket.  She made herself comfy with a blanket and her laptop on her couch.  She was super excited that Wren and Jandro were coming she could barely control herself. While she waited for her sister's arrival. Levi was out working on his family's ranch but would be home soon since it was almost 8 o'clock. As she wrote out some of her book on her laptop (that's right after finishing college she got her degree and decided she was going to write an actual book not just Simon and Baz fanfiction.) she checked the clock periodically and found that after her fifth check it was already 8:25 pm. that meant that Wren and Jandro would get there anytime. So she got up folded the blanket and cleaned up a little. She was just so excited and happy because it's not everyday her sister came by with her husband to tour their new apartment which Cath and Levi had lived o for about a year and a half now. 
          "Cath?!" Came a yell from the door followed by a ding of the doorbell. "Coming!" She shouted I reply and ran to open the door she forgot she had locked it. (she often locked the door when home by herself especially since Levi had his own key and could get in just fine.) As she was opening the door she saw Levi casually pull in. He hoped out of the old red pick up and walked up to the steps by Wren and Jandro. "Hey, nice to see you guys come on in... err I shouldn't say that because I'm still inside one sec" Levi said in a playful voice a grin suddenly appearing on his face and tugging his lips upward as he gently squeezed his way to the front and in the door behind Cath to let their guests in and sneakily kiss her head. God, Cath somehow seemed to love him even more when he smiled, if that was even possible she wondered to herself.  "Thanks, we'd love too" Wren quickly responded as she took Jandro's hand with her own (which was decorated nicely with a big square cut diamond ring on her ring finger!) and pulled him up the three steps to the door.
             "Wow Cath this is beautiful!" Wren gasped as she sat down on Cath's long couch. The living room was decorated with mostly dark brown furniture with metal red painted walls. "Thanks glad you like it it was all Levi's idea ." Cath just loved to brag about Levi I mean who wouldn't she thought to herself he's the best.  Cath decided she it would be hard not to just kiss him whenever she wanted because Wren and Jandro were going to be there for the next two weeks. But she thought why not I mean they'll probably be kissing to since their married.  Levi interrupted her thoughts and pulled her back into reality by saying, "Do you guys want to see your room?" " Heck yeah Jandro said as he stood up." Cath knew Levi was strong but you could only sometimes see it. But when looking at Jandro you could see it in every muscle on him. He wasn't quite as tall (or handsom) as Levi. As they all paraded up the stairs Cath felt the small of her back warm suddenly as Levi's hand decided that where if wanted to rest. When they got up the stairs she opened the 3rd door down the upper hallway and with a flourish of her hand exclaimed, "wha lah!... what do you guys think?" As Wren stepped through Cath heard her response, "It's amazing I can really tell Levi knows how to decorate." Once Cath and Levi showed them where their room and the bathroom were located they all hurried downstairs to help carry in the luggage from Jandro's car. Once everyone was situated Cath ran to the kitchen and came back with a platter of cookies, crackers, and cheese. "Sweetheart, these are probably the best cookies I've ever had!" Levi said pulling her down to sit on his lap. He was seated to the right of Wren and Jandro on their single person chair in the Same shade of brown as the couch. "Thanks, but they really aren't all that special." She responded with a blush filling her cheeks. "It's just a simple recipe that I got from your mom last time we visited." She then looked over to see that Wren and Jandro had gotten bored of their Lovey-Dovey conversation and had started their own.  "Hey!" Cath practically shouted in an attempt to catch the two's attention "lets watch a movie any ideas?"  Wren looked at her for a second and said "How about the first simon snow movie? Because Jandro hasn't seen it yet and we can watch all eighth by the end of our visit." "Hey yeah! We'll have a two week Simon Snow movie marathon." Levi cut in before Cath even had time to come up with a response. Wow she loved when Levi got excited and especially about Simon Snow stuff I mean that's what basically brought them together. "Levi will put the movie in and I'll grab some blankets and make some popcorn. Sound alright?" Cath asked knowing very well that no one was going to object.
            About half way through the movie she felt herself falling asleep it was almost 10 pm and she was normally asleep by 9:30 on fridays. She looked up to see Levi watching her from above. Since she was still on his lap she had the advantage to kiss him first and with that she did. She kissed him until she was to tired to keep her eyes open and fell asleep on his lap.
So what did you guys think leave comments and suggestions please. 🤗