sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴀʟᴋs ❀ ʟᴀᴄʜᴇsɪs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

❀❀❀

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ: "sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴛᴀʟᴋs"

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢ: ʟᴀᴄʜᴇsɪs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

❀❀❀

"Where are you taking me?" The puzzled summoner questioned, stumbling a bit as Lachesis dragged them. They stared at the back of the girl's head, waiting for a reply.

Although, the blonde haired girl didn't give them an answer. Her gaze didn't waver as she made a bee line towards the area she was looking for.

Lachesis pace sped up, her ears blocking out (Y/n)'s distressed calls to slow down. Due to her laser focus, she didn't feel the summoner's hand slip out of her grasp.

(Y/n) let out a 'oof' as they tumbled onto the green grass, dying a bit in the inside thinking about the grass stains. The hard fall left their vision quite blurry, seeing a blob of gold and hot pink in the distance.

By the time Lachesis had reached her destination, she realized that (Y/n) wasn't by her side. She swept her warm brown eyes across the field, spotting a white lump on the ground.

Her lips pulled down into a frown, stomping towards the summoner's body. Once Lachesis reached them, she firmly grasped their hood, dragging them once again. (Y/n) let out a loud shout, whining about the grass stains.

Ignoring them once more, she reached the place again, with (Y/n) this time. Lachesis let go of their hood, the summoner landing on the their bottom with a yelp.

(Y/n) let out a groan as they stood up, wobbling a bit. They focused their gaze on Lachesis, who was sitting at a white table. The blonde girl stared back with a stern look. "If you may, please settle down."

The summoner looked at her blankly before sitting in the chair across Lachesis. "Was there any reason to drag me here, Lachesis?" (Y/n) asked, tapping their fingers on the table.

They watched as Lachesis face softened, a bashful look overcoming her usually prideful face. "I... I wanted to have a chat with you while we sipped on some warm tea."

(Y/n)'s face scrunched up at the mention of tea. "Tea?" they questioned. "Where?"

Lachesis perked up, shooting a hand up, making a motioning signal. "Felicia, we need some tea!"

"Right away, Lady Lachesis!" A shaky voice answered back, accompanied with the sound of stuff crashing down to the ground.

Fortunately, Felicia arrived in one piece, along with the tea tray. The clumsy maid quickly set down the tray, carefully pouring tea for the both of them.

(Y/n) looked at Felicia with a light smile, pleased with the girl's service. "Thanks for the tea, Felicia."

The maid blinked at the summoner, a sheepish smile on her face. "You should be thanking, Lady Lachesis." Felicia spoke softly. "She was the one who planned this."

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widened a bit at this acknowledgment, now staring at flustered Lachesis. The said girl had averted her chocolate brown eyes towards the ground.

Felicia backed away from the scene and bowed, scurrying away, stumbling a bit.

(Y/n) watched as the clumsy maid ran off before they felt a tap on their shoulder.

Lachesis watched as the summoner's (e/c) eyes focus on her, quickly regaining her confidence.

"I wanted to thank you for summoning Eldigan." Lachesis spoke, staring straight at (Y/n).

"Really?" The summoner murmured, drawing shapes on the smooth table.

"Yeah," The girl told (Y/n), a somber smile appearing on her face. "The last time I saw Eldigan, he was beheaded."

(Y/n) let out a gasp, staring at Lachesis with wide eyes. "Lachesis, you don't-"

"I trust you." Lachesis breathed out, "Summoning Eldigan is good enough reason."

(Y/n) relaxed, gazing at Lachesis softly. "Of course."

The silence soon became awkward as the two didn't utter a word.

"I'll be on my-"

"WAIT!"

The summoner glanced back at Lachesis, a confused look on the face. "Yes?"

The golden haired girl sighed, as she locked eyes with (Y/n). "We still haven't drank our tea yet." She pointed out, beckoning them to come back.

(Y/n) furrowed his brows before smiling. "Is that all?"

"Well, no. I was hoping we could talk more... get to know each other a little bit?" Lachesis smiles, a cup of tea in her hand.

"That'd be nice." (Y/n) said, sitting back in their chair.