ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ɪs ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ❀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ!ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs + ᴄʜɪʟᴅ!ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ)

ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ɪs ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ - ᴄʜɪʟᴅ!ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs + ᴄʜɪʟᴅ!ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ᴄʜɪʟᴅ + ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ)
- - - - - -
" ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. "
- - - - - -

"Fourth position," Deirdre instructed her ballet students. "No, Julia. We do not raise both arms over our head in the fourth position." She walked over to her daughter and arranged her arms gently, Julia whispering an apology to her mom.

At the end of the line, (Y/n) sweated anxiously, not having a clue on what to do. The young girl looked at the person in front of her, Lene, who executed the positions with perfection.

Taking advantage of the now distracted Deirdre, she poked the green haired female repeatedly. "Lene," she whispered, "can you please help me? I don't understand how to do this."

Lene turned her head and looked over her shoulder, a single brow raised. "Um, sure-"

"(Y/n)," Deirdre's soft but sharp voice called from across the room, "have you forgotten that we do not whisper during our dancing lesson?"

(Y/n) squeaked, backing away from Lene, who mouthed a 'sorry' to her. "N-no, Mrs. Deirdre," (Y/n) stuttered quietly.

Satisfied with the answer, Deirdre clapped her hands together. "All right, girls. Fourth position once again!"

Sighing, (Y/n) tried to arrange her arms and legs in the correct position. While her teacher was kindhearted, she could also be slightly strict from time to time.

"Fifth position!"

(Y/n) dropped her arm that curved over her head and looked around at everybody else. (Y/n) quickly arranged her feet and lifted her arms to form a circle. Suddenly, (Y/n) could feel her tutu slipping down. 'Tell me this isn't happening right now' (Y/n) thought anxiously, trying to look as normal as possible.

As she stood in the fifth position, (Y/n) could faintly hear someone running up the long flight of stairs. When the footsteps neared the classroom, she heard loud stomps. 'Oh, dear' (Y/n) grimaced. That sound could mean only one person--Deirdre's son and Julia's twin brother, Julius.

Speaking of the devil, Julius burst into the room, charging straight towards his busy mother, nearly tripping doing so. "Hey, mom," he demanded. "can I have a quarter?"

"Julius dear, you are interrupting the lesson," answered Deirdre, as the girls lowered their arms and turned to look at him. "All right, girls, let us do the fifth position again."

(Y/n) carefully arranged her feet so that the heel of one foot touched the toe of the other foot. The tutu slid alarmingly. (Y/n) gasped silently, frantically tugging up her tutu before raising her arms to form a circle over her head.

Looking into the mirror to see if she had fixed the tutu, she got caught into another problem. She saw the smug face of Julius peering directly above her shoulder. Snickering, he too arranged his feet, making the same motion she did seconds ago, and raised his arms. At the exact same time, he blew a bubble with his gum.

(Y/n) could only stare at Julius in the corner of her eyes feeling mortified. He definitely knew her problem! She was even more mortified when she felt her tutu slipping again. Quickly she put her hand on her hip.