ᴜɴᴜsᴜᴀʟ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ❀ ᴍɪɴᴇʀᴠᴀ + ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

ᴜɴᴜsᴜᴀʟ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - ᴍɪɴᴇʀᴠᴀ + ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ᴘʟᴀᴛᴏɴɪᴄ)
___________

" ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢʀᴇᴇᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴅ? "

__________

(ʏ/ɴ)'s ᴘᴏᴠ

I ran past the familiar faces of heroes I had befriended, greeting them cheerily. I wouldn't usually do this, but I was pumped up.

After completing countless missions and quests, I was rewarded with enough orbs to a little summoning session.

My confidence has soared up high since my luck has been very good. I have gained about nine power-creep heroes in a time span of a month.

I sprinted out of the castle doors, nearly bumping into a startled Alfonse, whom was talking to Anna. I slowed down my pace, giving a quick 'Sorry' to the blue haired Lord. Not waiting for his answer, I quickened my steps.

I let out pants as I runned, feeling my legs become stiff. Man, I need to work out more. My gaze was slightly hazy but I could see the summoning area.

I let out a breath of relief, wiping away the sweat on my forehead. I stumbled a bit before settling down, fanning myself.

My droopy mood is soon replaced with excitement, flying right back onto my feet.

I jammed my shaking hands into my pocket taking out the Breidablik and some orbs. I inserted the orbs into it, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Dread fell onto my shoulders as I took notice of the stones.

They were all green.

It wasn't a bad thing, not at all, I was aiming for a specific green type hero. Although, I only had 17 orbs in hand. I had to choose wisely.

I picked one of the stones, hoping for the best. Unfortunately, it was just Gunther. I summoned two more, getting the same disappointment.

I could feel my confidence draining away every second. I was down to the last 2 green stones. At this point, I didnt really care what i got.

I picked one of the stones and dropped my gaze to the floor. I could hear the sound of smoke then a blinding light flash.

The sound of clicking heels echoed throughout the area, a golden shine catching my attention.

I snapped my head up, met with short crimson hair and matching eyes. I could feel my lips trying to say something.

It was her.

She stared at me with a stern gaze, a single hand on her hip. "I am Minerva, Princess of Mace- Oof!"

Minerva's sentence is cut off as I glomp her, knocking her off her feet. The red haired princess held a shock look as she stared at me.

I could barely contain my happiness as i straddled her. I took one of her hands into mines, shaking it with very much force.

"It's you- I can't- I'm so happy!" I squealed. I look at Minerva noticing the terrified look on her face. I let out a gasp and got off her.

I quickly took Minerva's hand and pulled her off the ground. She stumbled a bit before regaining composure.

She stared at me blankly, still a bit terrified. I could my face heat up, embarrassment washing over me.

"I'm so sorry-"

"Is that how you greet people in your homeland?"

I jumped at her voice, my eyes catching her narrowed ones.

"O-Oh, no no! Just me... I think." I trailed off, scratching the side of my face.

Minerva nodded slowly before taking in her surroundings. Her head slowly turning to look at me. I felt myself tense up, waiting for her to say something.

"Where am I?"

__________

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ: |ᴀʟғᴏɴsᴇ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀsᴋʀ|