ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴅs ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ❀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ!ʜᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ x ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ)

ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏɴᴅs ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ! - ʟ!ʜᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ғᴛ. ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs!ᴛᴀᴋᴜᴍɪ) // ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏsoundoftheaviatrix

- - - - - -

-

ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs, ɪ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴍᴀssɪᴠᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ's ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ

- - - - - -

" ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ. "

- - - - - -

"Just me and (Y/n)?"

Kiran sighed tiredly, crossing their arms tightly against their chest. "Yes, you and (Y/n) will be on patrol tomorrow." the summoner replied. "I don't see why your so worried, both of you are more than capable of taking care of yourselves."

Hector bit his bottom lip, sweating a bit at the summoner's statement. 

Kiran had misunderstood his concern. He couldn't care less about potential ambushes from enemies; he was more afraid of (Y/n), seeing how much she despised him as her close friend, Takumi, did. But he didn't bother to correct the already worn out summoner.

Hector cleared his throat, shifting his clear blue eyes away from Kiran. "Does (Y/n) know?"

"Nope." Kiran replied bluntly, shaking their head. The summoner looked up at the tall male, giving Hector a sly grin. "But you can tell her."

Hector's eyes widened, face becoming paler than it was before. This definitely wasn't going to end well,  but there was no backing out of this.

The summoner sent Hector a thumbs up and jogged away toward Alfonse's direction. Letting out a quiet sigh, he walked over to where (Y/n) was sitting, the girl chatting away with Takumi.

Hector stopped in front of the two, his dark shadow looming over both them. With great hesitation, the male tapped (Y/n)'s shoulder lightly to get their atention.

Almost instantly, her head whipped around to glare at the person. But as soon as (Y/n) saw Hector's face, the once angered look on her face turned into an unreadable expression.

"(Y/n)." Hector shifted around in his spot uneasily. "Kiran wants you to patrol with me tomorrow."

He waiting for the archer to give him a snappy response, but was surprised when (Y/n) only nodded and replied, "Okay." Even Takumi had a hard time comprehending what his friend had just said.

"O-okay," Hector said, taken aback. "Meet you outside the castle then."

"Deal." (Y/n) nodded.

Running a hand through slicked back hair, he walked back to his quarters. Maybe tomorrow wouldn't be much of a problem.

ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴜᴘ!
ᴄ-sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟʟɪᴇs sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴛᴜᴀʟ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ

- - - - - -

On the next day, the sun barely peeked over the horizon. Hector pushed his way out of the castle, his lovely axe, Berserk Armads, slung over his shoulder.