Chapter 01: Rehearsing**'

Chapter 01:

-Beyoncé

       The sun stammered through the glass windows unto my eyelids. Sweat was flowing down my forehead towards my breasts as we went through another one of our rehearsals.
The heat was excruciating. I huffed and blew one of the stuck on hairs on my face away.

I studied myself in the mirror, pointing out every single mistake I saw either with me or the rest of my dancers. I heard the voice of my fiancé get closer by the second and I immediately got excited.

I could hear him, talking to a high squeaky like voice sounding like they was having some sort of argument and it seemed as if the squeaky voice was losing. I chuckled a bit and soon I saw his body pop out from the back. He took a seat in front of us, watching everyone get ready for the concert that will be held where we are.

" The Staples Center of Los Angeles "

The end of the song finally came and I spun stopping on my toes.

My choreographer Frank Gatson walked up from his seat and clapped. I placed my arms behind my head and we all looked at him.

"Excellently done."

I stretched out my arms and he looked at me. "Do the ending one more time." He said to me. The music once again boomed out the speakers.

I dropped my arms down and spun landing on my tip toes. "Hold it, right there, and stay until you hear the beat drop."

The beat dropped and I landed back unto my heel.  "You see the way Beyoncé is doing it? That's the way to do it. I'm seeing some of you bending your knee caps, don't do that."

"Hit it, one more time." The choreographer stated. We got back into position.

***

      I held my Gatorade in my hand about to drink it but I felt arms right around my waist. I chuckled and turned around to see Carter. He pecked my lips. "Don't hug me, I'm sweaty."

He shrugged and sat down making me sit on top of him. "Are you excited?" he asked. "Excited and nervous at the same time."

He nodded. "Understandable, You're doing great by the way, I was even thinking of making you go on tour. You know, you're getting more famous out there." He said.

Carter is my manager...

"I know I am, the fans tried to hop on me today when I entered the door." I told him. He chuckled and it was silent for a minute or two. "Have you found out if you're pregnant?" he asked.

I fixed myself unto his lap. "I don't have to. I'm not pregnant." He sighed. "Babe, we don't know that for sure..."

"Carter, it's my body and I say, that I am not pregnant. Now, please change the subject."

He tightened his arms around me and huffed. "It almost seems as if you don't want a baby with me.."

I sighed. "Carter...--"

"Everyone back to positions." My choreographer called.  I looked at my choreographer. "I gotta go.." I whispered. He sighed and un-wrapped his arms around me. "Go."

I walked back unto the stage. A man I haven't seen in person; only in magazines and with Kelly in that music video stood in the middle. I nervously walked up and my choreographer stood next to him as my dancers rambled through the crowd at the back.