Shopping for a new look

Billys POV

I awoke on a beautiful monday morning feeling completely refreshed and slightly exhausted from my play date with Margaret last night. Apart from the fact that my willy feels sore and my back itches from her whipping me, I feel rather brilliant. 

My morning routine is always the same and i like to keep it rather simple because it saves me having to worry about getting everything in the right order. first of all i like to literally throw myself out of the peter tree ( i like to lay on the top branch not only for maximum comfort but so i can see peter sleeping) once i have made my way to the bottom of the tree i feel it is necessary to eat some breakfast. i usually like to eat whatever little creepy crawlies i can find scurrying on the floor, i did used to eat out of the street bins but that got tiresome and boring. I used to eat cornflakes a long time ago but I stepped on one and it made me a cereal killer so I would never eat cereal from then on. After munching on some of the crispy delights I then go and brush my teeth with my amazing DIY toothbrush that I made from my nipple hairs. Just a tip if any of you are wondering, you can use your pubes to add more texture to the brushing experience. I then put on my clothes. But wait. I have a problem. I burnt all of my clothes last night so I could have a camp fire with Margaret last night. 

so i decided it was only best for me to go shopping and go and get a new look. i travelled out of the forest with nothing on, i felt rather lose and bare but i liked it very much because my wilily could get some fresh air for once and so could my nipples. i loved being exposed into the public light i felt free of all of my sins, i felt ALIVE. i needed to catch the bus into the town of orgyville so i hopped onto the stagecoach bus and found a lovely seat with a table and some very pretty leaflets. 

it came to my stop just outside the bank. as i was about to resend the bus, the bus driver asked me to pay. he asked me for something called money, I’m unsure what that meant so i told him that id repay him in a blow job, as that was the only thing i could think of at the time. he kindly accepted and so i stepped off the bus and entered some shops.

A few ours later and a few promises of some sexual activities to some shop owners I managed to make my way back to tree peter. I had bought something that I'm not to sure of. Maybe you could tell me? It was long, blue, glittery, needed batteries and apparently it vibrates. Anyway I shall be having some fun with that.