Creating fire

Billys POV

yes, thats right i am gay... i came out of the closet around a year ago. I'm not ashamed nor should i ever be infact im unique. sometimes Peter likes to say im special deep down i think peter is special too. i like his hair and all his masculine body parts he really floats my goat. sometimes when i sit alone i dream of peter and all the naughty things he could do to me, the way he eats his soggy quavers really turns me on. i like to dip my cheesy wotsits up my bum because sometimes i feel they taste better warm.  

Today i ventured into the local forest just outside the elderly home, i decided that today was the day in which i create my tree house so i can check up on Margaret. First of all i walked through the Forest i my slippers all the way to my special tree. this tree is special to me because i think it looks like peter, it has the good looks and i like its furry leaves and all of its bristles. i climbed up onto a 1ft branch and i knew this would be my retreat for the time being.  i lavished around the forest to find my building materials, i didn't need any glue or concrete because i knew i could just use my poo and spit to accomplish this challenge, not only is it straight from my natural origins but it is also a good fragrance for my home. i used some twigs that i had collected from the forest as well as some leaves for my roof. the next thing i needed was a FIRE!! luckily i had brought along my survival kit .. it contained some survival essentials: a lighter, tissues, a glue stick, a speaker, some pigeon food some hair bobbles, some string and best of all my fall out boy album!! 

Creating my fire was an easy task all i had to do was find fire. i searched round the forest for some fire and even my local shop didn't sell a jar of fire!! silly them!! i trudged back to my forest and my special tree knowing the challenges that lay ahead. i sat inside my new home and lit a fire inside of it with my trusty lighter. to my astonishment everything was up in a flame... my dressing gown was burning i yelled and yelled and i gawped and i gawped but no one heard me, i needed my peter, to hug me and stroke me and to tell me its ok i needed him to tickle my bum. 

the next day i went to visit margaret, she needed some pleasure so i was the one for her today. she usually pays me for it but i say no becuase i like it too. i wish peter would pleasure me like Margaret does. Maybe hes dreaming of me now, deeply penetrating him into the unknown.