Whew Chile, the Disrespect

*MoMo POV*

"Girl I'm sorry!" I said from inside the bathroom. "Open the door," she said surprisingly calm, "Your balls were big enough to fuck my nigga behind my back, so you should have enough balls to face to the possibility of me beating your ass."

Man, fuck. I swear I was going to tell her eventually once I figured out exactly how I was going to do that. But I don't understand why she was acting like this. She was just about to fuck another nigga today.

"You know what bitch? If you're satisfied with eating my pussy every time you suck his mediocre dick, then by all means, do you boo," she said as I heard her footsteps step away from the door. 

After a few extra minutes of being in the bathroom, I walk out slowly. Honestly, her actions were quite unpredictable when she was angry and I can't lie I was a lil nervous. As I walked toward the living room, I felt a sharp pain on the side of my face and I stumbled to the side. Did she just punch me? DID I JUST *STUMBLE*?

"I was going to aim for your nose, but getting blood out a carpet is hard," she said shrugging it off like she didn't just punch me in my face.

Holding onto the side of my face, I contemplate rocking her shit back, but honestly this is my fault and making this worse and making her angrier is not the best of ideas. 

"Listen, I'm sor—" "You sorry because you got caught," she said not taking her eyes off the tv. Hate to say it, but she was definitely right about that one.

"Okay, but I didn't mean for this to turn out this way. I don't even know why you're so upset. You didn't even really care about him." "Ooh, so you're one of those bitches?" "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked slightly confused. "You focus on the situation and not the principle behind it. For example, a nigga making another bitch feel good about herself and making it seem like he's not in a relationship. He claims it was nothing, but totally missed the point of him disrespecting me and our relationship. And on top of that, he gets mad at me for getting mad," she said with a blank expression on her face. That was oddly.. specific.

"Okay but how does that relate to me?" "The problem is you went behind my back and did some foul shit... just nasty," she said with disgust written on her face. I stayed quiet to wait and see what else she had to say. "Luckily for you and your nastiness, I'm not going to cut you off because I don't want a new friend. Honestly, I'm tired of telling people my favorite color," she said before brushing against me before going into her room and slamming her door.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself taking her previous place on the couch. After just a few minutes of reflecting on the events of the day, I hear a notification coming from my phone. I look over and see a message from the last person I wanted to communicate with

Dezzy🙄💍: U up?

Me: she found out

Dezzy🙄💍: damn . so where does this leave us

Me: seemed like she aiin care about you so i guess we can continue with us

Dezzy🙄💍: damn that hurt a lil bit but ok

Me: huh ? you said you aiin care about her

Dezzy🙄💍: i mean yeah i dont but.. ya

Me: w/e okay . goodnight i might see you tomorrow.

Dezzy🙄💍: aiight ig sleep well