Leftovers

*Naya POV*

 "MoMo, I almost just can't believe this. I thought after he cheated the first time he would've learned his lesson." I almost believed myself saying this. " Girl, I told you this nigga wasn't shit from the jump and you just never listened to me." She said looking at me with a disappointment on her face. 

Honestly, I knew this nigga wasn't nothing to be stressing over. But look at me. Stressing.

"Look," I said slowly, "I know I should've left him alone the first time, but he told me he'd never do it again. You know I'm all about second chances."  "Yeah and nothing is wrong with that. BUT we don't take back cheaters. If he cheat once, he'll do it again."  I said nothing. What was there to say at this point? 

"Anyways girl, whatchu getting into tonight? You going to see that nigga you refuse to tell me about." I asked suspiciously. 

".. Maybe."

"Of course. Why won't you tell me about him? It's been two months!" 

" I know, I know! I'm just not ready to discuss him yet. I wanna be 100% sure before I start bragging."

Okay, I can understand that. But not even his name? That's just.. odd. Like why are you hiding him from me? We're supposed to be best friends.

"You know what? Okay. Because I'm your friend and I sorta respect your privacy, I won't pry.. for now." 

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." She said sarcastically. 

"Let's not. Anyways, let's not keep mystery dick waiting." I said dismissively. 

"Girl bye. Don't cry yourself to sleep tonight!" She said half way out the door. 

".. This bitch." 

Such a wonderful way to end my night.

*MoMo POV*

After closing the door behind me, I send him a text. 

Me: Aye, I'm omw! 😘

Dezzy💍🙄: Aiight, cool 😎 She suspect anything?

Me: Nope. 😉

Dezzy💍🙄: Bet text me when you at the door 

Liiistennn.. Before you draw conclusions let me explain myself. This is *exactly* what this looks like, but I didn't plan this. It kinda just.. happened. I especially didn't mean to do this to my best friend, but aye. The vagina wants what the vagina wants. 

*15 Minutes Later* 

Me: Im outside your door

Within seconds, I hear his loud footsteps come down his stairs. A sound I got excited about every time I heard it. For reasons I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions about. 

I heard the door knob click. "Hey  you!" I said very eager to see him. "Wassup baby." He said letting me in the door. 

And on that note, goodnight. 😋