Chapter 5

"Thank goodness." Minerva sighed a huge sigh of relief, "I did not want to have to fill both those positions at this point, nor did I want to place anyone other than the two of you into those positions." She gave us a smile, her age was beginning to show through, she was only, a couple hundred years after all. She was beginning to become frail, her voice much more hoarse than it had been even last year, her hair was now completely gray and her face was showing age. Although you could see she was aging, Minerva still had so much natural beauty. She was elegant, graceful, and powerful. She is a witch I truly look up to. 

"We are honored to take these positions Minerva, we truly are. Potions Mistress is a dream come true for me, I am following in my father's footsteps." I was polite, but also giddy with excitement, no matter how many times I hear 'Potions Mistress' it is still hard to believe that I am the Potions Mistress at Hogwarts. 

"I am also honored to be the Deputy Head Master, it is a position I never saw myself coming into, especially this young, and before I even became a professor. Thank you Minerva." George was flustered, he loved to take pride in himself, make people laugh, and he broke numerous rules while we attended Hogwarts, but I know he does truly value the school, and the education it provides to its students. He secretly was one of the most intelligent student's at Hogwarts, he was actually smarter than Hermione, he just refused to tell anyone. 

"Mr. Weasley, you were one of the most intelligent young wizards to ever attend Hogwarts, you surpassed most of your past professors in intellect, and I believe you deserve this position. Your jokes, and playful days have come to a halt, and you have matured into a fine young man and father. I am proud to have called you a student, and I am proud to supervise from afar of the man, father, and Deputy Head Master you have and will become. You are a very unique young man, and watching you grow over all these years has been a...freeing process. Students like you are why I have been here at Hogwarts for so long. Students like you make all the sacrifices worth  it." A small tear fell from Minerva's eye, and rolled down her cheek. She made no effort to wipe it off her cheek. She was proud. I was proud to know Minerva. She has made such an impact on not only my life, but on the lives of so many, past and present students. She has done life-changing things for students, professors, muggles, and regular witches and wizards. 

"Thank you Minerva, for believing in me." George whispered shyly, he had been teased throughout his time at Hogwarts, where no one knew of his academic success, they had him pinned as one of the boys who didn't care, he also would get teased about his families status. None of the Weasleys have done anything to deserve that, they would protect others at any cost, they are the most selfless family I have ever met. 

"George, I would not have done anything differently, you turned out exactly how I hoped you would."  I watched them embrace in a long, but emotional hug. George looked up to Minerva for her strength and courage. She was someone he had always strived to be like, and now is his chance. 

"I promise to help, and teach other young witches and wizards, and nurture them just as you had nurtured, loved, and taught me." She smiled at him. 

"That is all I could ever ask of you dear George, that is all I could ever ask. Now, go look at your new wing, and yes, it is actually a true wing this time, the babies and Zoey's stuff have arrived and been placed in their rooms already," we looked at her shocked, "go one now children, there is much more for me to tell, and teach you before the day is finished, also, Molly wanted me to let you know that she is taking the children tonight, and you two are staying here to explore your new living arrangements." I looked at George, and he looked back at me. 

"She wants all four of them all night?" George laughed, and smiled at me. 

"Well, I mean, I am not going to stop her." I laughed, and Minerva laughed. I don't know if Minerva ever had children, I hope she did, she would make an amazing mother. 

"That is a fair point, we haven't had a night to ourselves since before the triplets were born, I suppose we are going on almost 8 or 9 months, if not more now..."George gave me a look and I couldn't help but smile. We could really use this alone time, we have been having a semi stressful time lately and there are going to be a fair amount of changes coming soon to all our lives. I hope they all take the transition well. 

"Emma, lets go." I must have been lost in thought. George began to pull me towards our official wing at Hogwarts. We made it to the double doors that had 'Deputy Head Master' and 'Potions Master' written in a beautiful calligraphy on the wooden doors. We waved our wands and the doors open, they are locked for our protection. When we walked through the double doors, we were blown away. 

The entry area had a couch, hooks, boot racks, closets, almost everything you could possibly need, and it was incredibly beautiful. The teal, and white flexed together beautifully, and made this room such a happy, encouraging place to enter into. We slowly walked into the kitchen. I am sure my jaw hit the floor, this is absolutely beautiful. 

The kitchen was the perfect mix of rustic country, and new beautiful white crispness. It was gorgeous, I can already picture the children completely destroying this kitchen, and honestly I love that idea. The wood, and the back splash are so beautiful together. I think this kitchen is taken out of my dreams honestly. It is gorgeous. I did notice a note laying on the floor with my name written on it. I bent over, while George was distracted, and read the letter. 

"To my dearest Emmalee, 

Meet me outside tonight under the tree by the lake. Alone. If you come with someone it will be bad. Very very bad. You need to make the right decision here. Do not tell your father, your boyfriend, or 'fiancé' where you are going. Better yet, come after they are asleep. COME ALONE. Do not forget that. It is vital to your life, your children's lives, and George's life. Do the right thing. 

Meet me at 02:30, no earlier, no later. 

 L'

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Thank you guys for sticking with me this far! I am so thankful for all my fans and followers! I am trying to quickly get back on track with this book, and I will be figuring out a schedule to get updates out. I am not completely sure what dates yet, which is why updates are being published almost daily. 

Also, please check out my original book "Two Pink Lines" some of these experiences are real life, and I would love it, if my followers, and fans, would be able to support me throughout the writing and completion of my own, completely original novel. 

Thank you all! You are all amazing and completely worth every late night, and early morning I see in my near future! 

Love you all, 

xoxo