Chapter Two

After George and I had our little 'mummy - daddy - time', which wasn't too long, but was just what we both needed, I snuck into the babies room and started to pack them each a bag. The reason we pack them each a bag is because it's so much easier than one giant bag. This way everyone knows which baby needs what stuff as well. It makes my life easier.

After I finished packing their clothes, bottles, blankets, diapers, and everything babies need, I took the bags to the kitchen. George is in there with Zoey. They are so cute together.

"What are you two planning?" Zoey laughed and ran out of the room. Leaving George to do all the explaining.

"Nothing my love. Nothing. Would little innocent Zoey, and little innocent me, ever plan anything without telling our beautiful fiancé and mother?" I snickered.

"Yes my dear. That is exactly what you two would do. So, what is it?" He just gave me a sly smile.

"Nothing you need to worry that beautiful head of yours about love. Nothing. Mum and Dad are expecting us, we should get going." We decided we are going to drive like Muggles to the burrow this time. We haven't done it in a while and it allows the babies to nap on the way, as I will be waking them. It also just allows family bonding time. Zoey can do some interactive games on the muggle iPod Arthur got her. She loves it. Of course we have made some magical modifications, it really helps her with her studies. She will do amazing this year. She may, by the end of it, finish with her true year.

"Yes my love. Whatever you say my love." He got up and kissed my forehead.

"I promise it isn't anything you'll be upset over. I promise you will love this 'secret plan' that Zo and I are creating. It's nothing bad my darling. I promise. I love you." I am so curious as to what he is planning. It will drive me insane, but there is nothing I can do. When those two team up with an idea who knows what can happen.

We woke up the triplets and brought them to the van. We have a van, because with our four children it is easiest for us. It's a muggle van but I adore it. I would drive it everywhere if I could. We even both have muggle licences. I find it ridiculous we need them to drive, but understandable at the same time. Some of the drivers are ridiculous. We have almost been in a few accidents where none have been our fault. I detest some Muggles and their ways.

On the way to Molly and Arthur's I decided to tell George about the Hogwart letter. All four of the children had fallen asleep.

"George love, can I talk to you about something?" He quickly glanced from the road, to me, and back to the road.

"Why of course. I would hate to think you couldn't." I sighed. I don't know what to tell him.

"I have been offered a position working at Hogwarts, they have a spot for you as well. We keep our living quarters as there will be someone to watch the triplets while we are with students. I have no idea what to do. The muggle would is amazing, but this is our home. We would be travelling across the globe if we move to Canada. We aren't even married and we have 4 children.  I honestly, have no idea what to do Georgie. I'm completely baffled by it all." He took a minute to take in all I had just rambled out. He sighed.

"How about we talk later tonight when all the children are asleep. We will let mum and dad know we are going out for a bit, they love watching them anyways and we will go to the tree and talk alright?" I nodded, even though he can't really see as he's driving.

"Yes my darling. That sounds like a plan." He took one hand off the wheel and held mine in the middle console. The rest of the ride to the Burrow was quite. It wasn't an uncomfortable quite, it was the quiet that makes you feel like everything will work out for the best.

I know George is thinking, and I've been thinking too. I'm just lost in my thoughts and do not know what to do. I'm glad I have him. He looks ahead. I try, but it's much more his strength than mine.

We get to the burrow and we hang out with his family for a while. Supper was fantastic, Molly is one of the best cooks we know. She's amazing for advice as well. Her and I are a lot closer now. We talk all the time. She's a blessing.

We put the children to bed around 20:00. We waited until they were asleep and told Molly we were going for a walk. She had no problem with that.

I am honestly nervous. I have no idea what is going to happen tonight. What are we going to do?

*******************************************************************************************************

Thanks so much for reading this novel guys! I love you all so so much!

Comment, vote, message me with ideas, just message me to chat.

I love you all.

ALSO IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD EDITOR...IF YOU KNOW ANY MESSAGE ME WITH THEIR NAME!

Xoxo,
V