Chapter One

We are still staying at the castle. I finished my last year at Hogwarts and so did George. Draco and Fred are obsessed with the babies. Zoey has been a tremendous help. She's an amazing big sister.

As many times as I have seen Hogwarts empty, this time seems to hit me. These could be the last times I walk these halls. Currently we are packing up to visit Mrs. Weasley at the Burrow. We haven't seen anyone really since school let out. It gets kind of lonely here by ourselves.

"George! Have you fed the babies yet?!" I yell from Zoey's room. I'm packing for her. She has a tendency to forget the essentials.

"I'm working on it right now my love. You focus on packing, I have these little ankle bitters taken care of." I do not know what is up with him, but he loves calling our little ones ankle bitters.

"Zoey love! Come here please!" She came running through.

"Yes Mum?" I smiled. She's been our girl for over six months and I still can not believe she calls us mum and dad.

"I need you to run around the house and grab anything you absolutely need. You have five minutes. 3...2...1...GO!" She ran out of the room and grabbed everything. As she left, an owl came threw the window with a letter for me.

'  Dearest Emmalee L. Snape,

I am pleased to offer you the position of potions master here at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Your father will continue the position of Defense Against The Dark Arts Master. Mrs. George Weasley also has a postion as Deputy Head Master, as I am retiring.  

This is if the two of you chose to become members of the faculty here at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

We need an answer by the 21st of July. If we do not here anything by that date we will assume you do not wish to become a member of the Hogwarts Faculty.

Please think carefully and rationally about your decision.

If you both chose to accept the positions you may keep your own personal wing, and a nanny will be provided for your three infants during the day and Zoey can continue her second year here at Hogwarts. As she has a few classes she needs to finish due to her late arrival this past year.

Please send me an answer as soon as you can.

Best Regards,

Deputy Headmistress,

Minerva McGonagall.'

"What's that mum?" I looked up and Zoey was watching me. I quickly folded the letter and placed it in my pocket.

"Nothing love, nothing. Just an old love letter from George I found in the suitcase pocket." She giggled.

"Dad sent you love letters? That's silly." Even though Zoey is 13 this year, we have come to find out that she does has a condition due to her abusive past. This causes her to act as though she is younger than she really is. Although she learns at a rate equal to a 13 year old, mentally and emotionally she is not as equal. We don't love her any less than we did before.

"Yes, Dad did. He's a little cutie." She made a grossed out face.

"Can you read it to me?" I had to come up with a quick reason why I could not. I hate lying.

"I will when we get to Nanny Weasley's, right before bed." She smiled.

"Promise?" I stuck out my pinky finger.

"Promise." She smiled and ran out of the room. I saw a pile of stuff on the bed.

"She is not bringing all this." I whispered to myself, as I began to sift through the pile of random items she's collected. We call the wing our house. I mean, it is our house.

I zipped up Zoey's suitcase and took it to the kitchen. I found George covered in baby rice cereal. I couldn't help but laugh.

"George my darling. You look lovely!" He turned around and gave me a big glare.

"Emmalee Lily Snape. You get your butt over here and feed your brats. They hate me." I just laughed.

"They don't hate you love." I kissed his forehead and shooed him to the shower.

"Hello my babies." They all giggled. I mixed some of their milk with the rice cereal so it was running and began feeding them. They took the food, and I made them each a bottle. I do not give them much as they can't have very much. It's a treat every once in a while. They still mainly just drink bottles.

"Zoey! Lunch!" I made some muggle Kraft Dinner. We all love it. Zoey came running in and sat at her place on the island. I'm not going to set the table because we are leaving in a little bit. I gave her a bowl and a fork. "Just yell if you want more. I'm going to get Dad so he can eat and put the babies down for a nap." She nodded as she ate her Kraft Dinner.

I took Albus and Fabian and put them in their cribs and went back for Molly. It doesn't take them very long to fall asleep. They are great at night. They started sleeping completely through at two months, which was fantastic for George and I.

"Hey baby." George had just hopped out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hello Beautiful." He pulled me in and kissed me. His hands travelled from my back to my butt really quickly. I pulled away.

"We can't can we?" He looked toward the door.

"Is Zoey eating?" I nodded.

"Yes, but I told her to yell if she wanted more."

"Go out and fill her bowl then leave a plate of cookies or some snacks or something, and tell her to treat herself." I did as I was told. I came back in the room and was shocked by what I saw.

"George!" He smirked. He laid there naked on the bed. His towel now on the floor.

"Come here beautiful." I went to him and got on top. I kissed him passionately. He let out a little moan.  "Lock the door. We do not get a chance like this often." I quickly ran over to the door. He's right we haven't had a chance in a while. I walked over to the bed and looked into Georges eyes. I'm praying that I get the chance to marry this man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is the first chatpter my dears! I hope you enjoy!

Love you all,

xoxo,

V