Chapter 4

I don't think I have ever been so giddy in my life. I woke up early this morning - before any of the kids. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, curled my hair, did my makeup, and put on blue jeans, light pink heels, a light pinky top, a white blazer, and a lovely light pink necklace my mother gave me. (Outfit pictured above) I may be a mother, but I can still be stylish, I take pride in how I look. I want people to know that just because I am a teen mother, of 4 children, it does not mean I am any less than anyone else. 

I went down to the kitchen, I let the children sleep in. We have not told Minerva we are coming today, we plan to surprise her. She has been amazing throughout our journey's at Hogwarts, and I am very pleased to be able to accept these positions. It breaks my heart that she will not be there when we become part of the faculty, but she has made our adventures so memorable, and kept us from being expelled. 

"Good morning beautiful," I turned around to see George prancing down the stairs, "you look amazing this morning, although you don't need the makeup, you look amazing my dear." I smiled at him, he knew how to make me smile, even if i disagree with him. 

"Why thank you George, you are pretty handsome yourself." He just laughed and put his arms around my waist, as I stood at the window, sipping on a coffee. "Are any of the babies awake?" I asked, turning myself around to look at him. 

"No, Mum told me to tell you not to wake them before we leave if they aren't already awake. She wants to really spoil her grandbabies today," Molly is something else, she is always doing the most amazing things for us when we come visit. 

"She doesn't have to, I don't mind waking them up, and getting them dressed." Molly then came around the corner. 

"No my dear, you are to go see Minerva, and I will deal with the babies completely. I missed all of my grandbabies. I am ready for a day with them all. Arthur is excited too. He got the da off work very last minute so he could spend the day with us as well." Arthur can almost never get a day off work in general, especially last minute so this is really special to him. He loves his grandchildren, but because he works for the Ministry, he doesn't get a lot of chances to see them, and he definetly does not geta chance to spend a full day with them. 

"Thank you Molly, and I'm glad they get to see Arthur, they will love that. Zoey talks about him, and how much she misses him." Molly smiled. 

"It is no problem my dear, and he loves Zoey, and the triplets! He could barely sleep. Arthur was a like a child before christmas last night." We all laughed, Molly is an amazing woman. I can't thank her enough for watching all the babies today. I know how much of a handful they can be. 

"Is it alright if we get going then? I have no idea how long it will take seeing Minerva today or what all will happen today." Molly smiled, and gave me a hug. 

"Of course Emma, go on, enjoy yourselves, talk to Minerva and celebrate the amazing opportunity you are walking into." She gave us each a kiss on the forehead and kicked us out of the house. 

"Well George, lets go!" We decided we would fly to Hogwarts today, since we don't have children, we thought maybe we would do things a little different and old school. We haven't flown together in I don't remember how long. 

It didn't take too long to get to Hogwarts, we stood outside, and took a deep breath. I looked at George, and noticed he was already looking at me. 

"This is going to be our forever home. I never imagined calling Hogwarts my forever home. This is a dream." I whispered to George, as he came closer and took my hand. 

"I know my love, I know. This is a dream come true. We are going to work at Hogwarts, raise our babies at Hogwarts, and live a happy an amazing life together at Hogwarts. This year is going to be difficult, but it will be so worth it." He hugged me close, and kissed my forehead gently, "lets go find Minerva before it is too late." I followed George into the castle in hopes of finding Minerva. 

We made our way to the Great Hall, and Minerva was there. She saw us, and a huge smile spread across her face. 

"George, Emmalee! I am so glad you are here! Have you made a decision on if you want to take the positions of Potions Mistress, and Deputy Head Master?" We looked at each other and smiled. 

"Well Minerva, we would like to get some information, and I would like to talk to my father before we make a final decision." She gave us a friendly smile, and began walking. 

"Of course, what would you two like to know?" 

We began asking her all sorts of questions. Who would watch the babies while we worked? What would the salary be like? Would we be allowed to come and go from Hogwarts? Would I have a house I would need to be head of? What training will I need before the fall? Will we be able to see the babies almost whenever we wanted? Is there anything we should be worried about? 

Minerva was super helpful at answering all our questions, and making us feel more comfortable with the positions. The next thing we needed to do was talk to my father, only because I wanted his advice, and opinion. I would be following in his footsteps after all. 

We found my father in his office, he was preparing for the year of becoming the Dark Arts professor, I could tell he was excited, this was his complete dream job. He has been waiting for this position to open up for years. I spoke to my father breifly about the position. He was also really helpful in helping  us make the final decision. 

"Thank you father." He smiled, and gave me a hug. 

"I'm so proud of you Emmalee. I'm so proud." I could tell this was an emotional time for him. His little girl was a mother, almost a wife, and is following directly into her father's footsteps. I hugged my father for a few more minutes, then we went to track down Minerva again in order to tell her our final decision. 

George and I looked at each other and decided it was time to tell Minerva how we felt. She looked anxious to find out our answers. I couldn't help but smile when I told her what we had decided. 

"Minerva, we have made a decision," I started getting giddy, "We accept the positions as Deputy Head Master, and Positions Mistress." Her smile grew bigger. 

"Thank the Heavens!" she exclaimed, "I did not want to have to offer someone else the positions." she let out a small laugh, you could tell it was slighty put on. 

"Thank you for this opportunity Minerva. Thank you." 

"It's not a problem dear, you two deserve the positions."