Chapter 3

"Mum!" I yelled as I looked throughout the Burrow for Molly. Molly has been an amazing rock for me throughout this all. I love my mother as well, but there are times when we can't be near eachother, I think it is because we are so alike, at least, that's what my father says. We do have a somewhat rocky relationship at times because of our past, and how I went so long without her, but I do understand that it is not her fault. She has been in a bad relationship, and I need to accept that, as hard as it may be. 

"Yes my dear," Molly called from the Kitchen, I should have expected her to be there, "what can I do you for?" 

"Would it be alright if George and I go out for a little bit, we have to talk about a decision that we need to make, and all the babies are in bed...would it be okay if we went for a walk?" She looked at me for a second and then cracked a smile, and walked towards me to embrase me in a hug. 

"Of course my dear, I would love to watch those beautiful babies of yours. Even if they were awake I would have no issue watching them, I've only had 7 children of my own. I love those babies, and I wish I could see them more often, but I understand that if you move it would be even less, so I will spend as much time now with them as possible. Actually, go have your talk tonight, and leave those beautiful creatures with me tomorrow, all day, and go out and do something. I'm serious, you're also not changing my mind on this one. You two need a break." I looked at Molly baffled. She wants all 4 children tomorrow? I mean she does know how to handle children, she did have 7 of her own. Bless this woman, she is my hero. 

"Thank you so much Mum. You are my hero." She just started to laugh. 

"No problem my dear. Now, go talk to George about this grand decision, and plan what you will be doing tomorrow. I love you as my own you know, you're my eighth baby, never forget that." I hugged her hard, and a tear slipped, she has been great, we have had our ups and downs but she has been there when I needed her the most. 

I left Molly, and wiped a tear from my eye, God bless that woman. I met up with George and we walked out of the Burrow. He held my hand as we walked the path lit by beautiful lanterns. 

"It's so beautiful here, I missed this place. I'm glad the babies will be able to grow up knowing this place...well, I guess somewhat knowig this place" George grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close, he kissed me softly. 

"I've been thinking..." he trailed off looking at the moon as he sat on the bench Arthur had gifted to him from a Muggle friend of his who is a well-known carpenter. I sat down beside him on the beautiful bench, as I ran my hand along the smooth wood. 

"Okay...should I be worried?" he laughed, took my hand in his, and rubbed the back of my hand gently with his thumb. 

"No, at least I mean, hopefully not. I have been thinking about the offer from Hogwarts. What positions were offered to us? I never gave you the chance to tell me on the drive here." 

"Well," I looked at him, and pulled the letter out of my jumper pocket, "I was offered the position as Potions Master, and you were offered the position as Deputy Head Master." 

"Head Master?!" George was shocked, typically you need to be a professor first, then become the Deputy Head Master/Head Mistress, then onto Head Master/Head Mistress. George is skipping the professor part, and going straight into becoming  a Deputy Head Master, well he will be if we decide to take the offers. 

"What do you think love? They will provide childcare, Zoey can continue school as a witch, the babies will grow up around their families, and we will have secure, steady jobs that we will keep for years. We won't have to worry about Muggles finding out who we are, we will be living our dream life. Hogwarts is our home...do you really want to leave it behind?" George looked at me for a second, he thought carefully about what he wanted to do. I have already made up my mind, I want to stay at Hogwarts. I love Hogwarts, we will have both families, we won't be on the other side of the world hiding who we truly are. We will be living our best life. 

"I think we should send an owl to Minerva telling her we accept the positions." I smiled and gave George the biggest hug. He knows I have dreamt about being a professor at Hogwarts, I would have been content with any position, but Potions Master was my dream positon, I would be just like my father. He is my idol, and my full super hero. He raised me from the beginning alone. He was, and still is my everything. 

"Why don't we go to Hogwarts tomorrow in person instead?" I have yet to tell George of Molly's day with the children, he would try to talk her out of it. 

"Em, we cannot take all 4 children back home for a quick talk, and then back here." I smiled charmingly at him. "What do you know that I don't?" I just laughed. 

"Well, your mother has decided that she is taking all 4 babies tomorrow, and that we have no choice, so we can go by ourselves, and discuss the positions with her tomorrow with Minerva." George looked at me with a very dumbfounded look. 

"You're joking right? My mother wants to take care of FOUR CHILDREN TOMORROW?!" I looked at him. 

"George, how many children did your mother raise?" he threw his head back and sighed knowing I was right. 

"Seven.....I guess four is three less than seven, so she will probably survive." I laughed. 

"Oh, she probably will. Now, it is getting late. Let's finsish our walk and go to bed, we have a very exciting day tomorrow." I jumped off the bench and pulled a smiling George off, and we began walking slowly towards the Burrow. 

"I love you Emmalee" George spoke softly, and he stopped in the middle of the pathway. 

"I love you too George." I said looking at him, like I have never looked at anyone before. This man is my everything. He has treated me so well, I don't know what I would do without him. He grabbed me slowly by the waist, and pulled me in close. He kissed me softly, and passioantly. This man is the man I will proudly marry soon. He is an amazing father, and I am so proud of how much we have grown. 

I pulled away from George slowly, he kissed my forehead, and we walked back to the Burrow hand in hand. Everyone was sound asleep when we walked in, so we just went upstairs and went to bed. Tomorrow will be a big day for us both.