1 •

1401 words
Are you excited to read this book?

"Everytime I wanna talk you make it so impossible
Even when I'm innocent you're holding me responsible
Strip another piece of me, take away my dignity"
-Rhys

Song of the chapter: Maybe I will learn by Rhys

Aramia (ARE-UH-ME-UH)

A young girl laid in her bed on a Saturday morning, her body covered by a large comforter and her hair wrapped around her silhouette on the pillowcases. The room was dark,the sun blocked by dark curtains. She stirred lightly in her sleep, her hair covered more of the pillows with every move.

Her olive skinned arm stretched in front of her as she let out a groan. The sound of loud footsteps making her ears hurt. The roughness and hop to the steps meant only one thing.

"Aramia! You're still in bed? We have so much to do today. The ball is today, did you forget?" Lily, Aramia' sonly friend said barging into the room.

Aramia only groaned louder, trying to shove her face into the pillow. Lily laughed and ripped open the curtains that hid the windows. Her manicured hands then gripped Aramia's blankets and taking them away.

Aramia faked a hiss and slowly sat up.

"Oh calm your tits girl. I know your excited for tonight! Finding a mate! I'm jealous." Lily said, popping down onto Aramia's bed and twirling her blonde hair.

Tonight was the annual Alpha Ball, seeing as there was only a handful of packs in the world, the leaders of the packs would all meet and have a ball to discuss business. Unmated she wolves and male wolves were invited as well, in hope to continue growing the werewolf population.Aramia's pack, Ado Lyca, controlled the western and central United States. They were one of the smallest main packs.

There was ten main packs, two in North America, two in South America, two in Africa, and four in Europe/Russia. Australia, Greenland and other unoccupied areas have a very low wolf population so the packs there are small. They are included in events like the Alpha ball, but not enough that they had any special markings. The population too low for any other pack to try and overthrow the Alpha there.

"Not everyone is the Alpha's daughter, Lily. I am a no one my mate will most likely be some low life omega or a rogue for all I know." Aramia said with a shrug. She was never really interested in having a mate after what happened last year.

"C'mon Mia ! I know you want a mate deep down inside you, maybe he will be a warrior! Just pray to the Moon Goddess and to Mauritius, they wouldn't set you up with someone horrible" Lily tried to comfort her friend. Her hand reaching out and grabbed her best friends before smiling.

Maritus is the Moon Goddess mate, he is in control of pairing mates together, while the Moon Goddess is in charge of making the connection happen and watching over all the wolves.