;)69%;)

grab tissues

Tyler pulled his boxers back up, plopping back down.

"shit Josh. that gets better everytime. I swear." Tyler said, catching his breath.

"you think so." Josh smiled, wiping his mouth off.

"how did you get so good at those?" Tyler joked, rolling on top of him and kissing him.

"all that practice I've had on dallons huge dick, of course." Josh joked.

"why are you so fucking obsessed with him." Tyler rolled his eyes, getting off of him and climbing off the bed to grab clothes.

"I'm not I was just joking." Josh laughing.

"well it wasnt funny." Tyler mumbled, pulling his pants on aggressively.

"babe, why are you so mad?" Josh said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm not mad." Tyler said, obviously mad.

"Tyler." Josh said.

"what josh!?" Tyler said rudely, looking through his closest to find a shirt.

"what the fuck is wrong with you." Josh said.

"nothing. I'm fine." he said.

Tyler reached over him to grab his Nike shirt that Josh was wearing earlier, Josh setting his hand on tylers back but him pulling away and ignoring him, putting his shirt on.

Josh frowned, sitting back on the pillows.

Tyler opened his door, going to Zacks room to get him.

"cmon zack we can play fortnite now." Tyler said, turning around and heading back to his room.

"ty...." Josh said, Tyler ignoring him and sitting in his chair and turning on the xbox.

zack brought his tv in there, setting it next to Tyler's on the dresser thing.

they played their game, Josh watching and trying not to cry.

"hes behind you zack turn around!" Tyler said, zack screaming like a girl and jumping out of his chair.

Josh turned over so he wasnt facing them, getting on his phone and opening his snapchat.

he clicked on Ryan's name, typing in the chat part.

J: Ryan I need help

R: what's wrong baby?

J: I made a joke about sucking dallons dick and now Tyler is ignoring me

R: aww Josh. you know that he hates anything to do with mentioning dallon

J: I know. hes playing fortnite with zack and he wont talk to me