53%

the boys pulled up to chili's, parking next to brendon and Ryan who were making out in brendons truck.

"look." Tyler said, pointing to them.

"ew." Josh laughed.

they got out of the truck, Josh walking up to brendons window.

Ryan was straddling brendon in the drivers seat, and they were making out very intensely.

Josh tapped on the window, both boys jumping and then smiling when they saw him.

brendon rolled down his window, Ryan blushing.

"hey um we might be a little bit. get a table?" brendon said.

"make it quick." Tyler rolled his eyes and laughed, brendon and Ryan getting out and then climbing into the backseat.

they walked into the restaurant, dallon and Emma walking in with them.

"where do ya'll wanna sit?" Tyler asked.

"that place looks good." Josh said, pointing to a booth in the corner that wrapped around the whole corner. Tyler got in, then Josh, then Emma, then dallon.

"wheres brendon and Ryan?" Emma asked.

"fucking in the back of brendons truck." Josh said.

"oh okay." she laughed.

"hi my names Alyssa and I'll be your server for tonight. what can I get y'all to drink?" the waitress came up and said. she was about mid-twentys. curly brown hair.

"coke."

"sweet tea."

"sweet tea."

"Sprite."

"and there's two more and they'll just have waters." Tyler said.

"whatcha gonna get?" Tyler asked Josh, setting his hand on Josh's thigh.

"ummm I think I'm gonna get some chicken tortilla soup." Josh said.

"that sounds good. me too." Tyler said.

"don't spill it on your white uniform." Josh said.

"I prolly stink. I'm gonna take a shower when we get home." Tyler said.

"I just might have to join you." Josh said, raising his eyebrows.

"do you now?" Tyler smirked.

"you did play really good tonight." Josh said, slowly tracing his finger up Tyler's thigh.

"how many points did it get?" Tyler asked.

"around 47 i think." Josh said.

"damn." Tyler said, putting his arm around Josh's shoulder.

"here is y'alls drinks." Alyssa said, placing all of the drinks off of her tray.

"are y'all ready to order?" she asked.

"we're gonna wait on them first." dallon said, pointing to where brendon and Ryan are supposed to sit.

she nodded, walking away.

"they better hurry the fuck up. I'm hungry." Tyler said.

"call them." Josh said.

"good idea." Tyler grabbed his phone, picking brendons name out and calling him.

"what?" brendon said, Tyler hearing his heavy breathing and Ryan making noises.

"man hurry the fuck up. we're all fucking hungry." Tyler said.